You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 6:06am

Realgar

Why all ppl of my guild got today realgars except me ? :cursing:
I have Champion tabard since more 4 months ! so why ! :cursing:

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 10:11am

Gramarye

Professional

seems u dont deserve it

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 12:14pm

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 1:21pm

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 2:58pm

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 9:52pm

Mapz

Trainee

It happened to the majority of people it seems. i've only heard of 5 to 10 people so far who got them

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 10:39pm

in my guild most ppl i talked to got em

Friday, April 8th 2016, 12:30am

Most people, including me, didn't get realgar either in Disturbed. They better fix the issue soon.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 11:21am

Mapz

Trainee

Most people, including me, didn't get realgar either in Disturbed. They better fix the issue soon.

They won't most likely. Most people value those few realgars too little to actually bother sending a ticket to argue with support about it (that's the feedback i got when i asked people to report this bug, under advice of a moderator), and no tickets means there's nothing to fix.
I figured out the issue was due to the fact that i havent got any honor currency on my main after 7.0 maintenace, so there was nothing that the guild multiplier could work on in order to provide me realgars. I actually got that currency only on a random reincarnation. So that's likely to be the problem in there, people who received honor got realgars, those who for some reason didn't got screwed up.
So make the people who didn't get them write a ticket, gather the ticket IDs and send them to a moderator or a CM for this to be fixed.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 11:31am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

From my observation those who had 100 Honor pts since 1st or 2nd day of the patch (dunno how they got it but they did) got the realgar grains. Those who just yesterday received those points didn't get any realgar.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 12:01pm

they dont like you
""Video games don't make us Violent, LAG does.""

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 8:40pm

my bad , seem we need +100 honors to get realgars

Friday, April 15th 2016, 11:19am

On RU servers, people who didn't get into champion dominion groups (up to 4 groups per guild) were queuing regular dominion during that time. This way they were eligible to receive Realgar too.

Rate this thread