You are not logged in.

New Frontier Very bad FPS

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 11:42pm

Very bad FPS

I tried settings on max and auto detect and they both had very poor FPS. I normally run most games on max settings and don't have any issues at all. I even remember playing this one previously with no framerate issues. Any suggestion on what to check to fix this?

Thanks

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:07am

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:36am

Perfect. Thank's for the help. It's very smooth now

Friday, April 8th 2016, 4:56pm

It doesn't work for me. before 7.0 I was able to run the game smooth, but not on max settings. now I barely made it through dane with 15-20 fps. I figured that there were too many players in the area, whatever. but now the performance has still not changed, battlegrounds are almost unbearable, and I simply can't understand what is the issue, I even reinstalled the game

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 3:33am

try lowering graphics to absolute minimum
(only keep view-distance slider #1+#2 at max, #3 can be left at 1)

see what it gets you...

Monday, April 11th 2016, 4:08pm

I have absolutely everything at 0. I even reinstalled my windows, still bad performance after 7.0... I may not have the best pc, but at least it warked ok before the update

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 2:47am

only big areas like dane with this problem or even in small areas without many mobs / players?

but most likely there is no help but getting better hardware then...

Used tags

FPS

Rate this thread