You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:36pm

Thinking about subbing but I have a few questions

Before I sub I wanted to ask a couple of things...

How is the lower level population? Will it feel social or more like a single player game? Also is there a dungeon finder to help do the instances without having to spam chat to find more people? Is the game like other mmos that punish melee players or will a fun melee build be viable?

Thanks for any help.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Before I sub I wanted to ask a couple of things...

How is the lower level population? Will it feel social or more like a single player game?
As I don't play on the p2p server, I cannot comment on this.
Also is there a dungeon finder to help do the instances without having to spam chat to find more people?
Yes, you can summon "Mercenaries" that come to join and help you inside instances for a small amount of gold.
Is the game like other mmos that punish melee players or will a fun melee build be viable?
Melee and casters all have equal amounts of fun and have equal amounts of opportunities to play the game to the fullest in my opinion. So you should be good. :)

Thanks for any help.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:49pm

How is the lower level population?

Pretty much non-existent, but I guess it can't be much better on the f2p server either, with the instant 60 thing it might even be worse there.

It's not a server-specific thing, the game just promotes rushing to max level ASAP. If you decide to play, I suggest you do it too.

Will it feel social or more like a single player game?

It can feel social if you join a guild, but social interaction will most likely be limited to talking in guild chat and occasionally a higher level player coming to help you with a quest that is designed for a group.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Apr 8th 2016, 2:55pm)

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:07pm

If I play on the f2p server for a while but decide to sub, can I transfer over my character or will I have to start over?

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:14pm

start over again if you decide to play on the other server

also i recommend to take time to level, the game is such a beautiful one it would be a pity to miss all that by rushing
(and also leveling is an excellent lesson about game & classmechanics)