You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:37am

Evermeet Isle question

Okay so straight to the point. Can I party with my friend in Evermeet Isle? I tried and I get an error. It's really bad if we can't because I am trying to get her to like the game and if we have to solo this area, well that will give negative points for the game that won't help her like it. I remember making parties here long ago. Thanks for your time.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:40am

Okay so straight to the point. Can I party with my friend in Evermeet Isle? I tried and I get an error. It's really bad if we can't because I am trying to get her to like the game and if we have to solo this area, well that will give negative points for the game that won't help her like it. I remember making parties here long ago. Thanks for your time.

that zone takes very little time and you dont really get any impression of the game from that little map, it can be done max 2 hours

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:42am

So I guess that's a big "no, you can't party". I wonder what's the logic behind this in an MMO. Anyways thanks for your fast reply.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:49am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

So I guess that's a big "no, you can't party". I wonder what's the logic behind this in an MMO. Anyways thanks for your fast reply.
its like a tutorial zone why would you need to party it takes like 10 minutes to do it and you can party when you hit the main city lol. Same goes with imperial side.
KAPPA

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:51am

Because when you play with real life friends, you want to play together since you start? But it's ok. I got my answer.