You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 3:58pm

Great class for solo levelling and needed in endgame? 7.0, obviously

Hey guys,

Basically, first time player here. I wanted to ask which class requires the least equipment to be viable, is sought after in groups and is relatively fun and easy to use when levelling up.

Thanks!

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:38am

I think the best are Summoner and Warden, cause their pet can tank and they have some good dmg and heals.

Atleast i am lvling a warden reinc, and it just too easy. (i know my runes makes it easier)

But i am not a seasoned allodsplayer, so it might be smarter to wait for some tips of seasoned allodsplayers.

Cheers, Heartseeker

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 3:53pm

Healer, Pala, Psionic, Engineer, Mage, Summoner - for 7.0 choose one of these.

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 5:38pm

And Warrior.

In fact, every class now has little trouble with solo leveling.

"Least equipment to be viable" Because of the new gear score system, gear is just as important in progressing further as it has always been, more so since stats have been trimmed and it is now more important to get gear with your class's primary stat options. I don't think there's a class that can get away with using whatever is available.

As for group viability...
Tanks (possible for Warrior, Paladin, or Scout) are always needed, as are healers (possible for Healer, Warden, or Summoner). Support possible classes (Bard and Engineer, primarily) are much more important since they can overall improve your groups' damage (and debuff enemies, though this doesn't work in Allods or Raids since boss's are immune to control effects).
And, of course, DPS is always needed. I'm not 100% positive on this, but all classes are fairly even in terms of DPS (melee DPS should be higher, but I don't have the numbers to prove any of this) so choosing one over the other is more about learning the proper rotation.

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 6:28pm

as it was said, rather than the class, for leveling, you should take care to always have enough bloodlust
this way your attacks will heal you automatically and you never need to pause for regeneration

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 11:46pm

gethdar

Beginner

hi

go FH healer me personaly i use FH great for pvp and pve need build ask me ingame necrophosa :D