You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 6:06am

angered

Trainee

• "angered" started this thread

Account Migration

I know this has been posted a million times in a million different ways, but I sent in a ticket to have my old Tensess account stuff transferred over to this new Allods version and have a few questions:

1) I sent in a ticket awhile ago, seeing how I haven't played in forever, how long does the current support team take to respond tickets? or even the whole process of migrating my account over?

2) After sending in my ticket I got a weird response (after the automatic "hey, we got your email, here's your ticket ID" ) about 45 minutes later simply saying: "Thank you 1" in a weird entirely blank message. (I'm assuming the 1 was meant to be an exclamation mark).
-Just wanted to see if this has happened to someone before because I didn't want to respond to the email or event start a new ticket in fear of my spot in line resetting.

Thanks! :huh:

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 9:16am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Hello and welcome back to the game it seems :)

About the "Thank you 1" : i've seen this before on some of my tickets. If I remember well it means they are working on it and did something, maybe even asking you for more info, but the email you receive is bugged.

It's always better to check progress or interact with support directly using their website rather than via email (http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/).

Good luck in retrieving your char !

Cheers

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 10:48am

wipangell

Intermediate

Hello angered.
1) Normaly the transfer process can take beetween 1 to 2 weeks. If you are out of this send me your ticket ID and we'll launch it again.
2) The support can send an automatic message indeed. Check if they asked you for some informations. In these case you'll got to sent these.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 12:10pm

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 2:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Damn haven't seen that name in a long time...

Welcome back Angered.

- Hclftw

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 6:37pm

Angered, from personal experience, account migration took me 30-45 days total. Any other support issue that I have opened up a ticket for usually takes 5-10 "business" days."

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 7:28pm

Greetings,
I just went through it myself and it took 3 days with some in-between communication. You should expect a normal, human reply after the automated message (2-3 days in my case).

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 7:42pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Greetings,
I just went through it myself and it took 3 days
Wow, it must be because they have an extra person available since a new patch hit so recently and are working on massive ticket amounts or something.
That's amazing. :thumbup:

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 6:46pm

angered

Trainee

Hello and welcome back to the game it seems :)

About the "Thank you 1" : i've seen this before on some of my tickets. If I remember well it means they are working on it and did something, maybe even asking you for more info, but the email you receive is bugged.

It's always better to check progress or interact with support directly using their website rather than via email (http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/).

Good luck in retrieving your char !

Cheers
After testing this does seem to be the problem. When responding to the ticket directly the email notification I receive is simply "Thank you 1". An annoying little bug, but hopefully they are aware of it and are working to fix it.

Aside from that, I've actually had to wait no longer than 3 hours (max) and had my fastest response at ~20minutes. Still waiting for the account to be migrated, but i've been impressed in the speed of the responses so far! :)

Welcome back. Damn good pally
Thanks! Thinking about trying something different now, but I know i'll always end up as a healer or pally

Damn haven't seen that name in a long time...

Welcome back Angered.

- Hclftw
Thanks! Great to see that you're still around - I'll be on the empire side of p2p this go around, I like a challenge.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 2:33am

angered

Trainee

Angered, from personal experience, account migration took me 30-45 days total. Any other support issue that I have opened up a ticket for usually takes 5-10 "business" days."
It's starting to seem like this - responses were quick at first, now they're days in between (for simple questions / requests for information). Going on 2 weeks since first opening a ticket, one thing about the game I don't miss.