You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 7:41am

Stuck on "The Suspicious ship", Alliance beginning quest

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this. I logged into Allods Online for the first time in a long, long time. When I came back in, I was in a place called Novagrad/Lightwood. Anyway, I began work on some quests, and one of them was an important looking quest on Evermeet Isle called "The Suspicious Ship", which I think was a main storyline quest, key to advancing the game. It said I could complete it instantly, but I had to find Amanda De Desirae. However, there was no path to her, and I had no idea where she was. She may have been on Evermeet Isle, but once I did some research, it said that I couldn't return to Evermeet Isle after entering Novagrad. Now, I'm stuck doing nothing in Allods, no way to progress, nothing (atleast I think so). I have a mount that I really like, so I don't want to delete my character. If there's a way to transfer the mount, please tell me. If worst comes to worst, i'll just transfer the mount to a different character, although I'd prefer if we could fix this problem, since I worked a whole lot to get my character to where he is right now. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance! :)

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 4:17pm

Hello,

Amanda seems to be on Evermeet Island indeed : http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/100147

I'd suggest you send a request to the support team explaining your issue : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/3/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread