Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 8:03am

a tip from a semi-experienced player

most of you know i opened this topic on the forum a few months ago;

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9903

and what happened after that

ppl discussed the topic. a staff came and said it's just a "bug"(we all know what it is...)

at the end that gulid's lvl and nobility reduced by GMs i guess... after a while that guild was closed.

all you know who was running this guild.

whatever...

after a while my all comments on forum's turkish section deleted by MODs. there are some comments exactly the same with mine and they are still staying there. i got banned for 3 days and many warnings.

at last comment of mine which deleted by MOD, someone asked "how much should i spend for this game?"

and i said "if you want to be an average player you should spend a few thousand euros or you can farm for a year without doing anything different"

someone quoted my comment and insulted me clearly...

guess what?

my comment deleted and i got warning. and that comment which is insulting me still staying there.

that happened for my every single post in that section since i opened that topic.

so...

regarding the tip;

the substance of this topic;

"if you saw something wrong, close your eyes and keep playing..." ;)

enjoy...
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "WhackyWhacker" (Apr 12th 2016, 8:17am)

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir