You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 2:31am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

• "Ringelblume" started this thread

Game doesn't want me to do more DPS :( !

:pinch: Wai it says on cloak and shirt that you can put holy dämätsch, but you acctualy can't. I spent a lot insignias with no desired result. Elemental damage and Natural Damage work. What is this racist shit againts Holy Damage :( ! Please fix dat shit asap.
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 3:43am

:pinch: Wai it says on cloak and shirt that you can put holy dämätsch, but you acctualy can't. I spent a lot insignias with no desired result. Elemental damage and Natural Damage work. What is this racist shit againts Holy Damage :( ! Please fix dat shit asap.
I'm pretty sure it's RNG just not being in your favor. I have seen Holy Damage on both of those items.

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 4:45am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

I am not posting stuff just for fun or without testing it before. I let few other people try to get holy damage on shirt or cloak. It didn't work for me either for others. I am playing on p2p server and for sure it doesn't work there. For more information I tried it on blue and epic quality...
Also if someone noticed... The hammers from profession are weird too. All the hammers except legend hammers are for level 71 items. Legend hammers you can use for level 77 and below... Should it be like that ?
Hope I get some helpful answers...

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 7:48am

I am not posting stuff just for fun or without testing it before. I let few other people try to get holy damage on shirt or cloak. It didn't work for me either for others. I am playing on p2p server and for sure it doesn't work there. For more information I tried it on blue and epic quality...
Also if someone noticed... The hammers from profession are weird too. All the hammers except legend hammers are for level 71 items. Legend hammers you can use for level 77 and below... Should it be like that ?
Hope I get some helpful answers...
I don't understand where your "fun" statement came from, but I did my own testing of a different form (I am also on Smugglers Paradise). The Cleanie Family in Shore city that gives you your first set of starter equipment can give you more sets if you talk to them again. I've received about 15 boxes trying to get a preferred set of stats and through that process I've seen Holy Damage on Shirts or Cloaks, albeit very, very rarely (I think one occurence for each gear slot).
So if there is a problem, it's either RNG being heavily weighted towards all other stats, or the Holy Damage stat is bugged and can only be found naturally.

Also, for whatever reason the Fabled Tools have lost their formatting so there may be indeed be an error with Legendary Tools (though to be fair the end-all be-all equipment is of level 77))

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 8:52am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

I don't need green gear. I am almost full epic. Do you even understand my problem and how insignias work? It seems not. Every item has a list of stats that it CAN has. Those stats have an order. Every time you use an insignia on an item the stat jumps to the next one in the order.
So... Now my problem...
On Shirt and Cloak you can't get holy damage. You have to craft those items, so there is no way to get them in better quality than green naturally.
I hope you have enough information and understand my problem and my point.

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 9:11am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I got same problem and posted a topic about it too on fr section. There is indeed a bug . Holy damages are written whereas they are not implemented ^^
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 9:13am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

:love: juhu someone got it!

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 12:39pm

Yeah can confirm about shirt at least, switching with eternal insignia still doesn't get you holy damage on it. Didn't know about cloak tthough. It's a "bug" most likely.

Friday, April 15th 2016, 4:56am

I see I was mistaken in what you were asking about. My apologies.