You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 11:51pm

The revival of Nihaz 7.0

Few people like the story of the game, But those who like going to believe that my theory

Throughout the creation of the new patch, We saw strange creatures that are trying to take over the city, and so the world, However if you stop to think, these machines are a combination, from robotics and life.

After Tep's defeat, Klavdia Kalugina The daughter of Nihaz the same that is keeping the power of his father Now she has the spark of Tep

With all these sources of power, I think she is responsible for creating the creatures that we saw during the 7.0

Now during the battle against catherine, Klavidia lent us a kind of currency, to resurrect the former leaders of factions Nezeb and Skrakan

With all this information we can conclude that, Klavdia used the power of his father along with the power to tep, to create such creatures.
enough power to bring his father back to life

What can we expect by the end of the patch ?

Good even for all that I said, I think I can be wrong, even so I think the final battle will be against klavdia or nihaz

And at the end of this battle, a possible alliance sets may be created between the league and the Empire

#LikeTheGameHistory xD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "igorferreira72" (Apr 14th 2016, 11:56pm)

Friday, April 15th 2016, 3:33pm

Gramarye

Professional

After finishing ur first visit on Dane in the white fortress u meet Klavidia in a time bubble. There she tells u that this bubble was meant as a trap for her father if he tries to come back to Sarnaut. Doesnt sounds like shes evil, doesnt it?

Also as mentioned at your meeting with her at level 58 she explains you that she used the power of the spark to teleport the Tekyan to the real World.

Im not sure about but I think theres nothing mentioned that she used Teps spark to summon the nezeb and skrakan. She may be able to do it because she's a very powerful great Mage but this was already clear before the the defeat of tep. (actually she got a lot of might from establishing herself as the 5th/6th god of the pagans in Umoir)

Anyways I think the chance we will meet Nihaz again is pretty high but not about Klavidia turning into a bad guy :)

Friday, April 15th 2016, 4:41pm

After finishing ur first visit on Dane in the white fortress u meet Klavidia in a time bubble. There she tells u that this bubble was meant as a trap for her father if he tries to come back to Sarnaut. Doesnt sounds like shes evil, doesnt it?

Also as mentioned at your meeting with her at level 58 she explains you that she used the power of the spark to teleport the Tekyan to the real World.

Im not sure about but I think theres nothing mentioned that she used Teps spark to summon the nezeb and skrakan. She may be able to do it because she's a very powerful great Mage but this was already clear before the the defeat of tep. (actually she got a lot of might from establishing herself as the 5th/6th god of the pagans in Umoir)

Anyways I think the chance we will meet Nihaz again is pretty high but not about Klavidia turning into a bad guy :)

She never seemed an evil character, However I find it hard someone has so much power, and do not have any ambition, the robots of the new episode looks a lot like the Tep, and initially nihaz, was a character well, so as Catherina, and eventually corrupting, Klavidia, and very suspicious in several missions, Yasker says this, and warns us to keep an eye on it

Rate this thread