You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 15th 2016, 11:41am

[Bard] stuck at a quest lvl 65

Hey , i am having problems leveling my level 65 bard , stuck on "in the clouds of smoke" quest , after i go up the ladder that monster is way too strong deals way too much damage and i die with his health at 40%
youre going to say bard deal damage by rotations .. so here is the one i am using : solo - disharmony till full tempo - dancing - singing - flying - cresendo and repeat ,,,
using potions , pots and activated patronage
runes 443 offence 311 defence tried changing still didn't work
i am using a build where other bards passed that monster easliy with it so its not my build
items ,, i have 33k gs which is the gs for all people at that place at dane
please help i am stuck and i am not starting another char just for 1 quest ,
and all people say that quest was easy , and they say that i am the 1st guy they see having problems at that quest
sorry for bad english :/

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 15th 2016, 8:01pm) with the following reason: title

Friday, April 15th 2016, 12:15pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Only thing I can think of is ask someone to help you kill it if possible if not ask someone to heal you while you kill it.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, April 15th 2016, 12:16pm

wipangell

Intermediate

If you are stucked you might ask someone to help you. If you do it kindly you'll solve this problem :)

The majority of players are well runed and allready have higher stuff, it mights be the reason of your problem.

I hope it will help you :)

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Friday, April 15th 2016, 12:41pm

a healer can help me but he should be level 65 and has the same quest , because a level 70 can't come he will get phased out

Friday, April 15th 2016, 4:31pm

Aionwen

Professional

maybe ur rota is wrong.. but depends on rubies

pls try: flying blade -> disharmony x3 -> solo -> dancing -> singing -> repeat
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, April 15th 2016, 5:04pm

Gramarye

Professional

?
Theres no reason to start without solo. Also if u cast flying blade for early burst u still want to follow it up with 2 Cresendos and not 3 dissharmony. However I would recommend not to spam Dissharmony until max tempo. Just use it between every etude as a filler. Then you will get the crits from Omen of death ruby.

Also a thing are ur stats. For Leveling best stats are Proficiency and Bloodlust.
Secondly maybe the mob has some kind of mechanic of it like doging an AoE orr something? take care of his buff the next time u fight him.
Maybe this helps

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Apr 29th 2016, 3:45pm)

Friday, April 15th 2016, 7:41pm

Aionwen

Professional

Theres no reason to start without solo. Also if u cast flying blade for early burst u still want to follow it up with 2 Cresendos nad not 3 dissharmony. However I would recommend not to spam Dissharmony until max tempo. Just use it between every etude as a filler. Then you will get the crits from Omen of death ruby.

?
he started with solo and continud with disharmony, solo doesnt push the disharms and starting with flying applies the dot not at end of rota?
if he starts with flying his disharms get bonus and he applies dot first?
no need to use disharms as filler coz u got 10secs after ur last etude to refill tempo with bonusdamage AND if u doesnt use it x3 u will miss 16% damagebonus to ur next etude?
i tryed crescendo and skipt it for etudes with requiem...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 11:35pm

Gramarye

Professional

pls read my post again aionwen, carfully this time ...

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:38pm

have you activated aspect of attack...?

if that was the problem i wouldn't
be posting

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:40pm

i think ill just time void till level 70 with time void gear , then ill do dane

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:44pm

Quoted from "Aionwen"

?
Theres no reason to start without solo. Also if u cast flying blade for early burst u still want to follow it up with 2 Cresendos nad not 3 dissharmony. However I would recommend not to spam Dissharmony until max tempo. Just use it between every etude as a filler. Then you will get the crits from Omen of death ruby.

Also a thing are ur stats. For Leveling best stats are Proficiency and Bloodlust.
Secondly maybe the mob has some kind of mechanic of it like doging an AoE orr something? take care of his buff the next time u fight him.
Maybe this helps

i tried it , i used to die when he had 40% now i die when he have 20% which is nice , note if i use solo without combat it will be free , but i enter combat before i can cast anything , so maybe not cast solo at all ?

Friday, April 29th 2016, 12:23pm

Aionwen

Professional

pls read my post again aionwen, carfully this time ...

did, makes no sense again.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 3:48pm

Gramarye

Professional

Well bad for you I suppose, but nvm maybe theres another class even you'll understand ;)

Rate this thread