You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 10:48am

Falling damage

Is there a way through which I can make my mount immune to damage from falling?

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 12:08pm

There are a few winged mounts that are immune to fall damage but as for a ability there is none.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 12:25pm

yes, I know that there are mounts immune to falling damage, as gryphon, dragon , Pegasus I think, but I wanted to know if I can grant this ability to any mount, like the commander scrolls, which may give you invisibility skill, or 20% speed etc

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 2:25pm

no
is not possbile

(you can get the purple scroll of the commander for HP-reg of your char, mount regs HP by default if out of combat)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 16th 2016, 2:36pm)

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:31pm

Dont forget Baba Jagas Pestel, its Immune too

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:17pm

don't the Winner's Wings negate fall damage as well?

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:38pm

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 9:16am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

There's one way to make every single mount immune to falling dmg...
Well, you basicly don't make your mount immune, but urself.
The "Winner Wings" (can be optained by winning in PMB contest) grant you immunity against falling damg. xd