You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 11:18am

dragagon

Unregistered

unstable Shining/Diamond Tear of the Dragon loss

So this is in regards of the wasted "legendary" tears you can use for your spells and I AM ASKING FOR A COMPENSATION/FIX for this.

So it goes :

Peoples buying the collectors Edition from the website get a Unstable Diamond Tear of the Dragon for 3 Months.

Now Peoples completing the Quests 5x from the Demon event get a horn, which gives you 1000 Legendary Shining tears of the Dragon for 30 DAYS.

Problem here is that for me , the peoples that bought the Collectors edition do NOT receive this horn at all since their p2w tear overlaps with the one you can acquire from the quest.

And i'm sure Allods can simply code something to stack the timers into eachother or something similiar IF that's the case. only thing doubting me is that they got different names and so got different advances but as far for me they are both legendary grade so i guess they are the same with just a different name. Please Allods get them to stack the timers so we can profit from both tears and not just from one side.

TO PEOPLES READING THIS AND NOT YET HAVE DONE/OPENED THE HORN and IF you have bought the collectors edition: do NOT use the horn yet.

Whilst writing this, i think the horn had even a timer and so it's useless to wait with using the horn.

conclusion for this: fix it.

Thanks, Dragagon

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 7:07am

Yuna

Trainee

Yeah i totally agree with you kinda XD
Funny thing is that they gave out Tear sale and next week they put up Collectors edition....
So i end up having 2 lege tears, 1 with a lot of time and the other 1 with less time. And also you cant stack them
:thumbdown:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Monday, April 18th 2016, 6:08pm

dragagon

Unregistered

and so days have passed and we're all looking for a word from higher existence...

Monday, April 18th 2016, 6:56pm

the tear from collectors edition is endless for x days correct? so how do the 1000 from the horn matter?
the only problem here is that the 1000 from the horn are worthless this way, right? (but this doesnt matter as there are already infinite tears for your char as long as the timer goes)

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 7:25am

dragagon

Unregistered

the tear from collectors edition is endless for x days correct? so how do the 1000 from the horn matter?
the only problem here is that the 1000 from the horn are worthless this way, right? (but this doesnt matter as there are already infinite tears for your char as long as the timer goes)

yes the tears are unlimited use for 3 months (90 days).
The isseu i see is that peoples having bought that, do NOT benefit from the horn from an ingame event. simple fix might be just the possibility to merge the tears to extend the timers

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:17pm

i see what you mean

if you have bought something there are plenty of cases where you do not / less profit from opportunities ingame

thats like if someone with permanent respec would complain about getting water of death from post now for example :P
to him its also useless

but im still happy for those who have no permarespec; there is nothing else to go for in such a case as beeing happy for those with less...

(found a solution for you: just replace the permanent one with the 1000 you got from the horn, use them till finished and then enter the permanent one again :))

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:58am

dragagon

Unregistered

yeh true about the WoD etc... and that changing won't matter at the end a bit XD well got a new view point now, thx

Rate this thread