Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

New Frontier Perfect Dialogue

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Perfect Dialogue

Quest is in Ferris,Technical Floor (Underground Bunker).Can someone explaine me what i must do?First step is Ok,but on escape i die and cant do anything.....shield is gone fight dont work....i'm so stupide and dont understand.Pls help me 8|

Hello,

You need to try to escape at least one or two times (can't remember very well) so that you can activate the 4th skill on your bar (the yellow one) several times, and then mobs will appear. You'll fight them and use your shield, and the quest will validate.
Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

I am having so much trouble trying to do this quest. Wish I could get help with it.

I have done this at least 10 times and always die and fail at the spot where mobs are supposed to come out. I get sucked in and the quest fails before the mobs come. I get sucked in every time.

You have to stay in place.You can't run.Use the first spell to the beginning of the fight.Then just stand in place and kill the creatures what will come out of the portal.How you will portal to download together again clicking on the magic of the first fight's gold.