You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 18th 2016, 6:02pm

Achilles

Intermediate

• "Achilles" started this thread

Game crashed and now won't start at all

So I was in a BG and my client suddenly crashed every time I try to start the game I get this:
http://imgur.com/05lGqYU

I've tried running the verify and fix game files thing but that didn't do anything. I'd rather not have to re-download the game for the second time in a week because honestly, the download speed for some reason sucks a massive pen0r.

I've tried restarting my PC in case something in the RAM is preventing the launch - Didn't work
Ended all my.com processes - Didn't work.
Deleted a small file to force the game to check its self and this didn't work either.

Any suggestions?
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 18th 2016, 6:31pm) with the following reason: image

Monday, April 18th 2016, 6:44pm

you can try the following:

do you start with normal launcher or with my.com launcher?

open config (\Allods Online\Personal\Global.cfg)
and put:
crash_on_out_of_memory=0
use_crash_report=0

make sure "GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" is NOT running and if terminate the process
^ lol at emailprotection! "gamecenter[at]mail,ru,exe"

then try the normal launchner again

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 8:44pm

Any solution for this? I am reinstalling the game right now and it still crashes with the same errors, and I cant send them in because they cant be delivered.

Rate this thread