You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 12:41pm

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Need a decent Full heal build & Dps Build

Hi guys i am an old player just came back after a year, kinda confused in the new changes so not sure where i should start for making a full heal build or dps build, if anyone could show me on a talent calculator or send any ideas to me, much would be appreciated :) Thanks. :)

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:15pm

talent calculator

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!111....…...!a/B!a/B!a/B

as for DPS you can safely go with taking the skills that have a small yellow star on it as a base
(i did leveling with that yesterday and it worked very well)

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 12:18am

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Hmm not looking for levelling builds just endgame builds, as i mentioned i just dont know what talents to take as theyve changed from last time i saw them. So im pretty confused and looking for some examples ideas people have as how they should roughly be.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 2:13pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Realistically the best way to learn is to actually read your own rubies. Taking a build from someone else, copying it, and using it...will NEVER yield the best DPS results because you're not playing a class you know.

Before you ask about a build, you should really post a build of your ideas. That way more people are likely to help you as people don't like to give away a build...but people are interested in helping people get better.

Trial and error, trial and error, trial and error, over and over and over again is the single best way to reap the benefits to the fullest of your class.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 4:54pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello,

As it stands, there is no one-size-fits-all at the moment, so as above suggested by Groot, I would strongly recommend utilizing the Death Droplets to experiment with your character and find what works for you. Like you, as an old player, I was not prepared for the changes (more-so as I spent all my years playing Acid Summoner, which no longer exists), so I tampered with builds for the duration of the droplets before I finally settled on what works for me.

I could copy/paste it, but there is no guarantee it would work for you, as there is room for variation this time around (aspects and rubies - and, for summoner especially, pet choice) -- none of which account for your stat allocations as well, thus you may not be happy with what you copy.

AOP's suggestion of using the 'recommended' rubies (starred) is a good way to start as far as Assault (DPS) builds are concerned. As an Assault Summoner, I'm using zero healing talents (compensated with bloodlust), with the in-built class based heal as an emergency button. This was a personal choice that hasn't stopped me from successfully solo'ing (levelling) or clearing solo distortions when unable to get groups, though that doesn't mean much. Others have opted for full Support builds when solo'ing. Again, just got to take some time out and figure what suits you. Once you have a general idea, I'm sure people will be happy to help you fine-tune it.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Apr 20th 2016, 5:06pm)