You are not logged in.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:06am

Need Help With CLASS CHANGE

Hello everyone, I am a returning player of the game and would like to get some questions answered regarding the class changing coupons in the AH. Now - I currently have a main Toon that I play on which is a scout, It is by far the most geared Toon that I have. I would like to change said Scout into a Warrior BUT already have a reincarnation Warrior. BOTH Scout and Warrior are reincarnations.

Is it possible to change my current Scout into a Warrior without having to delete my other Warrior? Which will end up with me having two Warrior reincarnations, Or would I have to delete the lower geared/glyph'd Warrior to turn my Scout into one? I also heard that after you buy the coupon you have to then pay another 3K gpot ( or w/e the new currency system is ) to buy the coupon in the item shop, Is this true?

Thanks in advance for answering my question's.

EDIT: Forgot to ask about my gear aswell, I see it converts fabled gear into your new class, I currently have purple leather epic gear that I bought from AH which are level 55/56/57. Will these pieces convert into the plate versions of these Epics when I class change?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:28am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Hey,
you have 2 Inkas,Scout and Warri....right?
Then you can change the Scout to Warri,yes. After the Auction you have to buy the real Class Change Item from the Boutique. (~ 30 €)
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:36am

Hey,
you have 2 Inkas,Scout and Warri....right?
Then you can change the Scout to Warri,yes. After the Auction you have to buy the real Class Change Item from the Boutique. (~ 30 €)
Hello, Yes My Prog. is a Warden, then I have 3 Reincarnations - Scout - Warrior - Palladin. So by your answer it means I can have two Warrior's? which would result in Prog. Warden 3 Reincarnations - Warrior - Warrior - Palladin. Correct? if so that's awesome, Was afraid I had to delete my old Warrior to class change my Scout into one :wacko:

Also still wondering what happens to my scout's Epic Gear. Thanks for the quick reply :thumbsup:

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:41am

frstfire

Beginner

Fisch is correct, you purchase the "opportunity" to buy a class change through the Auction house. Once/If you win that item for the class you want to change to you then need to purchase the class change item from the boutique afterwards with gemshards or real gpotatos. Fisch is also correct that if you change a main/rein to a class you already have, you will simply have TWO of that class, you do not need to touch the other main/rein of that chosen class. The downside is you no longer will receive a cross-class ability from (for example) warrior to warrior where as you would from a summoner to warrior.

Hope that helps!
~Demlock
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:53am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

You can own up to 10 Reincarnations. if you rlly want you can make 10 Warri Reincars. :D
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:37am

Ah ok awesome, But what will happen to my 55/56/57 Epic Scout gear? will it go over into Epic Plate-Versions or?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:17pm

frstfire

Beginner

I'm not sure about crafted gear what options it will give you, but in general, yes. Once you switch a gear/glyph/relic window will pop up showing what you currently had with scout. Then will show you what options of warrior you can switch to.

When it was 55 patch it showed your leather astral gear, and would then show the 2 different astral plate options you could change to. It should be relatively the same way I believe.
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:22pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yeah the epic crafted gear part is what really concerns me too, as I want to change from warrior to paladin (I know the gear stays plate but it would suck if my DD(dps) gear would stay DD(dps) and not be able to balance stats properly in order to be tanking. :D

I guess I'll find that out after I change my class in the coming week
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:38pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Okay I just changed class.. Only astral gear and relics can be changed. Crafted gear stays same (thank god I changed to another plate class lol)

If you had a dead city trinket, it seems to stay the same this patch.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:51am

Lyrrea

Beginner

Okay I just changed class.. Only astral gear and relics can be changed. Crafted gear stays same (thank god I changed to another plate class lol)

If you had a dead city trinket, it seems to stay the same this patch.

Is it possible you just couldn't change it because you already HAD the plate gear? It doesn't make sense for a Warr -> Mage to still keep Plate.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 6:19pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Nah, it didn't even show in the change tab. You would keep all the plate gear in bag as it doesn't get involved in the changing process and you would need to craft/buy another set of cloth for a mage after changing..
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..