You are not logged in.

New Frontier Illegal character name

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 6:20am

Illegal character name

I used core morpher (relig one) and now game says "illegal character name" and i cant finish class change or log in ofc.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:56am

dragagon

Unregistered

I would try to send a ticket for that, idk if actual Allods Team comes on forums to check on problems

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 8:39am

wipangell

Intermediate

Indeed you have to create a ticket for this kind of problem. :)

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 9:21am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

A charackter's name must only contain latin charackters. If your former name contains non-latin characters (from a different server) then the server will reject that name. Just write a ticket, the support should be able solve your issue (in any case).

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 3:33pm

"Try to choose another name for your character in order to avoid the appearance of this message" was supports answer for my ticket.but that's kinda hard coz i can't change my char name.GNN

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 3:53pm

wipangell

Intermediate

Ask them that you cant change your character name and give them a screenshot.
Try to explain them your situation as clear as possible.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Rate this thread