You are not logged in.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:56am

Subscription ending, and no way of extending yet.

As topic states,
my subscription is ending today (maybe already is), and so far there is no way of extending its duration yet.
The subsciption website is still "error".

Any ETA when it will be fixed? If none, will our subscription time be extended again until it is fixed?
Would suck to be out of the running for several days if there is no solution yet.

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:07am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Actually you have free Sub Time. Tomorrow the Servers are down for 2 Days,so you dont need to renew the Sub Time. You can renew the time after the italy/Turkey Merge,i think so.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:08am

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:10am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Let me quote the new about free sub time.

"Hello Allods players,We are aware that the transfer process is not an easy one, and fully understand that it might take some time to get into the game. This is why we decided to give EVERYONE FREE SUBSCRIPTION time till the 1st of April! Now none of our subscribers will have to worry about a single day of subscription being wasted. All our players now may enjoy the new expansion on the subscription server if they choose to.
After the 1st of April the subscriptions purchases will be opened via the portal, and the previous subscription values will be restored for all current gPotato subscribers."
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:06am

My sub said it would expire on 31 march, forgot the exact time.
Gues il take another peek tonight then.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:27am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Pls read the full quote. You will find the secret answer for your question. Last sentence would be helpful. But...dont tell others...its a secret!

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:26am

Pls read the full quote. You will find the secret answer for your question. Last sentence would be helpful. But...dont tell others...its a secret!

The reason i ask this question Fisch head, is because my time expired (sooner then the server goes down for merge).
So i have no way of relogging ingame except to wait after merge and the new payment portals open up.

Savi? ;\

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:48am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

We will keep our subtime from the day of the server closing and all that time from the merge ect. to the end date of what you paid for so i had still the middle of april i still do now they will just add the time. So no worries. I hope they make the payment options accept the prepaid cards ect. so all of us can sub without selling our life to the company *Kappa
KAPPA

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:33pm

Problem solved! Extended to the 14th of April, woohooh ;D