Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 9:35pm

Full healing build.

Hi everybody.

I started a cleric yesterday and reached level 10 today. I must say that i enjoy this game very much. Although its a bit confusing.

I tried to find info on the internet on what stats are important for me and i think its Proficiency and Brutality for the higher healer output.

But still don't know what all stats actually do.

All i could find is old info from way back that has changed over time. I even couldnt find a pure healers build that had the same skills as the build New Order is using.
So my question is this. Is there anyone who can explain in short what the stats are. And what build i should make when i want to go for a 100% pure healer?
So no damage, i dont care for that, my points should only go in healing talents that i can use to keep people alive.
And also i want to pick te resurection spell. I say this because what i found seemd that everybody skipped this spell as if it is not important.

And why is it that i cant find a calculator with the talent trees my healer have? Miracle worker, Talent Grid and Voice of Light?

Many thanks for your input and time.

*edit*

Ah i see, the new patch from a few days ago changed all the skill trees...

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "u_8572993" (Apr 20th 2016, 10:08pm)

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 10:30am

Hello!

There is a very good explanation of the new stat system: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10679

And here is the new Talent Calculator (only russian version exists yet) http://allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!111.......…...!a/B!a/B!a/B

I recommend this build or something similar if you are looking for a pure healer build: http://allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!112..33.3.…SEUBFCG!chmh/JC

I have to say leveling with full healer is nearly impossible, but you can level with any build, and when you reach max level you get a free Water of Death (you can redistribute your talents and rubies with it) and play as a full healer.
And there is an option (a long term quest at max level) where you can earn a second talent grid, that is independent of the other build. So in the end you can have 2 seperate builds.

Sorry for my english (still learning).

I hope i helped a little.
F2P: Liavelle, Elven Priest / Guild: Hungaria

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "vitlizace" (Apr 21st 2016, 2:15pm)

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:31pm

Thanks for the reply and links.

Dont worry your english is fine.

Got a lot of reading to do.
And i just found out i can respec till lvl 16, and that i can relocate my stat points, didnt even knew while i was leveling that i could spend points into that. I have a hard time to figure out on what stats i have to focus.

I know it will be hard to level with a healing build, but thats oke by me, i just dont want to waiit till lvl 60 before i can respec again. Just want to be a full healer as i play this game so i can be usefull in groups. So dont want to waste talent points.

By the way i read that you get talent points from leveling and quest and you can even buy them, does that means you can get almost every talent in all the trees?

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 2:07pm

u don't really need/find groups till endgame, u most probably will use mercs. DONT lvl as FH, it may be a nightmare now on 7.0 patch. before it was slower then dps but now its mehhhh... a week ago i took the shadow daily quest on FH after i came back from astral by mistake (i can respec) and it took so long to kill it...

u can take alot of rubies on endgame but certainly not all, max is around 1.5 trees out of 3 rubies trees.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 2:55pm

I know it will be hard to level with a healing build, but thats oke by me, i just dont want to waiit till lvl 60 before i can respec again. Just want to be a full healer as i play this game so i can be usefull in groups. So dont want to waste talent points.

There won't be any groups before level 70 (max).

By the way i read that you get talent points from leveling and quest and you can even buy them, does that means you can get almost every talent in all the trees?

No it doesn't. What it means is that some quests aren't skippable.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 4:35pm

maybe u dont understand! lvl 10 is NOTHING! befor patch7 i leveled as fh in 3month with full4 runes till irdrich without chain of light - in ddspec u can do that in 3days. now with this patch (imo the biggest dumpshit allods ever done to the game - nowitslikeflyffomgtrololoroflwatdafudamnfufufu) u have no flame to spam, u get no constant fanastacks by getting hit from mobs and ur damageoutput will be to low to do some quests alone.
u just havent the rubies to make a fh with proper damage.
i quit game, bye guys
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir