You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:49am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Disasembling bufd?

I started the disassembling profesion today and its not allowing me to disassemble anything. Comes up with this tool can not be used to disassemble that item. I know im using the right tool as well bc i always double check. What can i do to get this profession to work properly?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:32am

I started the disassembling profesion today and its not allowing me to disassemble anything. Comes up with this tool can not be used to disassemble that item. I know im using the right tool as well bc i always double check. What can i do to get this profession to work properly?

Disassembling profession? There hasn't been a separate disassembling profession for ages. Both Tailoring and Leatherworking have a disassembly aspect, but they can only disassemble stuff appropriate for their profession. Tailors disassemble pieces of cloth that drop from foes into the Crafting tab of their bags, producing various types of cloth-armour ingredient, while Leatherworkers do the same for the pieces of leather that drop, producing various types of leather-armour ingredient. Neither of them can disassemble completed pieces of armour of any sort.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 5:01pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Dissasembling

Thank you for your help. Im a returning player from a few tears ago and it seems like so many things have changed since i last played back then. I was running around trying to figure the whole thing out last night.

Rate this thread