You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:16am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

New expansion too easy?

Hey so i noticed that the new instances are very very easy, not only are thhere only 4 instances (wtf) when last expansion we had like 8 of em? but they are also so easy? me and my party just got to epic sector, we play with 66k gs and with a tank who still have some green gear.

and to make the time go faster i am playing tetris... on the last boss..
and im the healer in my party and i barrely have to do anything? does the leggy serctor get harder in comparesing?

I mean when the healer is playing tetris on the finnal boss with an undergeared tank you know you´ve done fucked up right? ?(

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:37am

does the leggy serctor get harder in comparesing?
No, its easier.
If you're doing epic sector 2 with green tank and half afk healer, that sure is impressive. I mean it makes no sense if you're not doing s2. Why would anyone complain about easy content when there is harder available. Right?

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:38am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

The first sector is extremely easy, yes. The second sector is quite hard.
And no, the legend sector is equally easy as the epic sector, the mobs maybe have a tiny bit more HP tho.

The first sector is not meant to be hard. it's for your daily loot. if you want a challenge, then try the second sector.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:39am

Well that is a good point but the thing is we tried playing s2 blue with 3 70k + gearscore and we didnt stand a chance at all, s1epic seemed to be alot easier than s2 rare, so then whats the point? or did we do something wrong?

Though i have another question, s2 drops more loot right? so does it require the same ammount of keys with more loot? or do they require more keys? if so then its just a way to burn the few keys you get.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:42am

My post is relevant to s2 only. I'd have hard time believing someone actually complaining about 'too easy' when there's a much harder mode available.

I have no idea how much difference patronage 5 and runes above 6 make on the F2P, but on P2P server only bosses worth killing are:

Plague City - all except the flame wave boss.
Zalesky Posad - 2nd boss
TT - first boss

And you need to be 100% focused entire fight on each of those to not get 1-2 shot by some random damage.

Everything else - better just re-queue for your time and nerves.
Turtle Island is off limits completely, it's just... /gasp :cursing:

Also with 7.1 there will be 6 more islands.

Dibricius

Beginner

Looks like you never go to s2 :).

Pretty hard for a heal to maintain your party alive, especially for a Priest on Tensess Last Boss for example

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

whats the point?
In the second sector you get more combat materials plus more equipment loot. If you run S2 with all your keys, then you can craft faster epic or legend equipment.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Apr 27th 2016, 11:48am)

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:45am

Well that is a good point but the thing is we tried playing s2 blue with 3 70k + gearscore and we didnt stand a chance at all, s1epic seemed to be alot easier than s2 rare, so then whats the point? or did we do something wrong?

Though i have another question, s2 drops more loot right? so does it require the same ammount of keys with more loot? or do they require more keys? if so then its just a way to burn the few keys you get.

The point is that you get more rewards from S2 epic than S1 epic.
I am totally confused though, you were saying the game is so easy you can beat allods being semi-afk and now you're telling us you can't even touch the hard content. S1 is mostly a solo content with mercenaries.

As for the variety - there'll be about 6 more allods in 7.0.1 patch, but that's about 2-3 months away still, I imagine.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:47am

s2 blue with 3 70k + gearscore and we didnt stand a chance at all
Git gud.
s1epic seemed to be alot easier than s2 rare, so then whats the point? or did we do something wrong?
Legendary s1 is easier than green s2. It iss simple really. s1 means easy and s2 means hard. Most of the bosses have additional tactics compared to s1 and you actually need to understand what is going on.
s2 drops more loot right?
s1 drops items up to 85% efficacy and s2 drops items up to 100%. Also you get more combat materials per key spent.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:47am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Going S2 for any sector gives more combat materials (reinforced combat mats vs. normal combat mats) and better drops - chances for uncursed >90% efficacy is much higher.

S2 also needs understanding of bosses mechanics - you can't beat them with bruteforce, understanding how they work will make your life easier. They all have added mechanics in S2 compared to the same boss in S1, in addition to more damage/HP.

Edit : Gibe and a lot others beat me to it :)

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:53am

Well i didnt really tell you that the end game was easy, it was more of a question for why it was so easy. but then what is more effective?
Green s2 or epic s1? what gives more crafting materials?

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 11:59am

Epic s1 sure is more loot than green s2. But you should be going Epic s2 right now. You can see the amount of loot you get from this dungeon list in game

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 12:03pm

Well i didnt really tell you that the end game was easy, it was more of a question for why it was so easy. but then what is more effective?

Epic S1 should give more Combat Materials than Green S2 and also better items as drops. But there's absolutely no point comparing sectors of different qualities.
S2 is more rewarding than S1 of the same quality, simple as that.

If you can only do epic S1, while everyone else is doing epic S2, you'll be behind in terms of gear.
If you can only do regular Fractal while everyone else is doing hard mode of it, you'll be behind in terms of gear.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 12:43pm

My post is relevant to s2 only. I'd have hard time believing someone actually complaining about 'too easy' when there's a much harder mode available.

I have no idea how much difference patronage 5 and runes above 6 make on the F2P, but on P2P server only bosses worth killing are:

Plague City - all except the flame wave boss.
Zalesky Posad - 2nd boss
TT - first boss

With sligtly better gear, specific party compositions and patience you'll be able to kill almost everything, but time spent trying doesnt worth it in terms of loot, better spend it in Fractal.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 12:53pm

Grimpf

Trainee

For legend Sector it is:

S1 14 keys (1 day) = 756 crafting Matierials, used with CS Tool => 54 / Material and you get 1 per key (I use all my keys / day and always get 14) / 54*14=756

S2 14 keys (1 day) = 1134 crafting Matierials, used with CS Tool, the S2 Matierails are at 150% of the S1 ones / 54*14*1,5 = 1134

You need 8400 Mats to craft 1 legend eq ; S1 - 11,1 days for 1 legend gear part ; S2 - 7,4 days for 1 legend gear part.

Direct loot is random, but in S2 there are "better" drops, it is possible to get (uncursed) direct loot with >80% for stats on it.

If you are rich and can affort CS scrolls to uncurse items, you are fine with S1 direct loot, the cursed ones are always near 90-100%

Servus
Grimpf

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 2:06pm

man i wish there was 3 sectors, s1 is a playroom and s2 is hell on earth, i wish there was something between

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 3:01pm

agree s2 is freeloot already :/ wish there would be a challenge or something :( but with next big patch they will even nerv astral and make it more easy again -.- i want an astral which NOT everyone is able to do dammit :D

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 4:05pm

agree s2 is freeloot already :/ wish there would be a challenge or something
If you want challenge, just remove your runes. Some Russian guy tanked s2 without runes. Or you could go p2p mode and do it with pat4 and level 5-6 runes. Either way, you would have to put some handicaps on yourself to make it harder, that is too bad.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 4:29pm

Did somebody forget to mention that astral is only 1/3-1/2 of gearing in this patch.
If you want challenge go Fractal hard mode, that's the only way to make fabled items, which take 20.2k fabled combat material and you need magic ink x5 which use regular combat material (1.7k each). You need to clear all 4 bosses for it to take 2 weeks.

Mainly why it's "easy" to gear is because there are no more relics and glyphs for gear.
So in 2 weeks you can make 1 leggy and 1 fabled item if you're lucky, and fabled gear is where the vigor and stamina increase, and also after few fabled you get a skill as well.

So, green, rare, legend gear, your vigor does NOT increase what so ever.
Fabled it does, and you need 2 weeks minimum to get 1.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 6:57pm

yeah but vash "hard" fractal is not rrly hard too -.-

and @Gibe well i actually did this once to test it :D but i play warden my 5 mio heals suddenly dropped to 3 mio heals but this still was plenty :/ the mein problem this patch is probably all classes bacame waaaay to strong for the pve content compared to before i mean a pally can stack swiftness and pump away all dmg in no time at all or a warr in tankmode has 9 mio hp and over 20 mio of this strange barrier thats just sickly op compared to before

Rate this thread