You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:18am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

Sub server needs more attention !

So i looked how many pages of auctions are in AHs of both servers to estimate how many ppl actually plays.
P2P (Imp) - 16 pages
P2P (Lig) - 20+ pages
F2P (Lig) - 300+ pages (!!!)
F2P (Imp) - ??? but i bet something similiar.

The population of pay2win server might be over 20 x pop of sub server.
Ok, is it only me or maybe someone else thinks that something needs to be done to improve sub server population ? >.>

some ideas:
- more stuff to buy with gold that is on pay 2 win server (f.ex that awesome ship skins)
- lowering sub price a bit might help
- more ways of erning gold ?
- PAAAAY SAAAAFEEE CAAARD (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

PS.
oh yea, imp side on P2P needs some outnumbered exp buff or something.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:26pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

16 Pages is more then I have ever seen in the P2P imp side even when the NA server had people on it. Only thing I have seen on it for months were the core morphers and the pier slips.

But yes population still sucks.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:16pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

The population is enough to do raids and have almost enough for another raid to go in our guild alone. Skirmishes pop for a handful if not more each day especially when keys are all burnt. Dominion on Sunday has several battles that arent free wins. Tower and Square are full of people almost all the time except when the Europeans are asleep ( most of them ) and just NA and few other types are awake still. The server needs advertisement and I hope they start promoting the Sub and F2P servers once they get these merges done and have fixed all the client issues.

One last thing, lets no give any outnumber buff so one side gets flooded with noobs trying to play hop to the poor side and it suddenly gets OP and nerfs the other.
KAPPA

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:25pm

mediaaa

Trainee

THIS is realy stupid thread.. u relase that sub server is kinda new,F2p server is here for 4-5 years...so many ppl who are attached to their players stay there....so sub server needs to find new blood....and thats not something that can happend over night...i start to play there since this free trial period..i hope that THIS allods team are gonna actually do something about marketing and stuff this year...
sss

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:36pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

+20% exp or + 5%/10% gold from quests (controversial) for outnumbered
wouldn't hurt anyone -.- The problem is a definition of "outnumbered"
and an automatic system that would turn that "buff" on/off.

You
see in mmo based of factions there is something like snowball effect.
When one faction has considerably more players (like lig on p2p) more
players join that more numerous faction causing game to be even more
unbalanced. Noone wants to be on the loosing side right ? Even if that
side is waaaay cooler :P So some mechanism promoting less populated faction is more than wellcome.

Yes, P2P server needs new blood but also needs to prevent players from leaving =.=

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:38pm

About this
The population is enough to do raids and have almost enough for another raid to go in our guild alone. Skirmishes pop for a handful if not more each day especially when keys are all burnt. Dominion on Sunday has several battles that arent free wins. Tower and Square are full of people almost all the time except when the Europeans are asleep ( most of them ) and just NA and few other types are awake still. The server needs advertisement and I hope they start promoting the Sub and F2P servers once they get these merges done and have fixed all the client issues.

One last thing, lets no give any outnumber buff so one side gets flooded with noobs trying to play hop to the poor side and it suddenly gets OP and nerfs the other.
= "Bla-bla-bla, I' m OK then server is OK" - childish psychology.
So i looked how many pages of auctions are in AHs of both servers to estimate how many ppl actually plays.
P2P (Imp) - 16 pages
P2P (Lig) - 20+ pages
F2P (Lig) - 300+ pages (!!!)
F2P (Imp) - ??? but i bet something similiar.

The population of pay2win server might be over 20 x pop of sub server.
Ok, is it only me or maybe someone else thinks that something needs to be done to improve sub server population ? >.>

some ideas:
- more stuff to buy with gold that is on pay 2 win server (f.ex that awesome ship skins)
- lowering sub price a bit might help
- more ways of erning gold ?
- PAAAAY SAAAAFEEE CAAARD (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

PS.
oh yea, imp side on P2P needs some outnumbered exp buff or something.
1. We need normal balance in pve. This balance was made for f2p system.
2. Any ur ideas will not be heard mail.ru and only they can make something in this case.

Ofc, some GMs can give u "outnumbered" buf, but i dont think that it will change something enough...

Oh, after words of crybabies i have GOOD idea! Ask GM delete Imps's side and all ppl remove in AM, if they want (ofc maybe will need change max number of ppl in guild). And if crybabies think all r OK for him, then it can be good solution. :D
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:46pm

Imp side needs no advantage, go away.
For glory.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:17pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Meh stop your crying, I didn't see you crying a couple of months ago when imps dominated everything to do with PvP, I also didn't see league asking for outnumbered buff when the biggest guild got banned leaving maybe 30 people on league side.

I see no problem, BG's pop and it's fair 12v12 with the same gear, but you lose constantly it's not players you lack, it's skill. Dominion is fair 6v6 with same gear and you still get dominated, really, wheres the problem? Like I said, it's not players you lack, but the skill to fight and win against those with the same gear.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:28pm

It could always be better, sure.
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more people around.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:35pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I also didn't see league asking for outnumbered buff when the biggest guild got banned leaving maybe 30 people on league side.
Old stupid publisher, old stupid GMs, hope it never happens agin.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:52pm

maryoosh

Beginner

hello, i suggest to make some propaganda thread for p2p server, lets post some videos, pictures etc ;)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 5:08pm

I can honestly say allods sub server is not appealing. I know other games with a sub and people with sub time get spoilt :P not grind their whole gaming life XD their sub time gives them access to things where as allods gives you access to farming your ass of for gold ;D an living the poor life XD no one wants to go to a server and do that the whole point of a sub game is to pay monthly to have access to some nice things. the thing with free to play is we have the option to buy vanity or something cool IF we wanted to. but sub its not like that >.> no item shop stuff at all you wanted it to be all no cashop you literally got no cashop nothing nice. maybe can get thing through special coins WHEN events come out but eh :P you dont get that freedom of buying something when you feel like it. Just allods version of sub times sucks against other games versions :)

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Monday, March 31st 2014, 5:27pm

I can honestly say allods sub server is not appealing. I know other games with a sub and people with sub time get spoilt :P not grind their whole gaming life XD their sub time gives them access to things where as allods gives you access to farming your ass of for gold ;D an living the poor life XD no one wants to go to a server and do that the whole point of a sub game is to pay monthly to have access to some nice things. the thing with free to play is we have the option to buy vanity or something cool IF we wanted to. but sub its not like that >.> no item shop stuff at all you wanted it to be all no cashop you literally got no cashop nothing nice. maybe can get thing through special coins WHEN events come out but eh :P you dont get that freedom of buying something when you feel like it. Just allods version of sub times sucks against other games versions :)
Lol.
For glory.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:29pm

Lyrrea

Beginner

So it WOULD be appealing if they followed other sub models and gave everyone who payed $15/month Level 13 runes, Latest Cash SHop Bonuses, Myth Trinkets, All the STats/Rubies, All Mounts, Pat 5 and left everyone else in the shadow?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:35pm

but you lose constantly it's not players you lack, it's skill. Dominion is fair 6v6 with same gear and you still get dominated
can confirm this is correct
the eu skillcap is so much lower than what us NA players are used to on p2p. Ascendancy would have destroyed these imps. Our dom team is 6-0s since merge right now with no competition from imps.

definitely wouldn't mind more players though :>

Evreu <WarSong>
aka Mindbug Trauma Mercury Evesco blah blah

Monday, March 31st 2014, 11:01pm

I can (honest? more like very biased, but whatever) say allods on the sub model is so godly-awesome I have to actually try and quit it or it's going to end VERY badly for me in real life (think how drug addicts end).
I could literally play this game 12+ hours straight every day and not get bored, completely forgetting everything - hours seem to tick down as fast as seconds. (I actually played like that after sub server launch and I LOVED it, I felt high all the time) If only I could get rid of my real life entirely...

All this makes me very sad and wrecked person, since for me it's "all or nothing", but the issue is definitely NOT with the game :(

Monday, March 31st 2014, 11:20pm

To be honest, the AH's post count is a terrible metric to go by.

On the sub server, you don't *need* to trade anything near as much as you do on f2p.
For example, the Treasures tab

New Frontier: 78 pages of tokens, boxes and other assorted items that aren't on the p2p server.
Smuggler's Paradise - 3 non-class morpher items
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:34am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Imp side needs no advantage, go away.
This is true.
KAPPA

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:55am

2. Any ur ideas will not be heard mail.ru and only they can make something in this case.
Correct me if im wrong but my.com,is the international branch of mail.ru

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:41am

Correct me if im wrong but my.com,is the international branch of mail.ru
LOL, if u will come in Russian embassy in ur country and will ask "Putin leave Crimea!" will it change something?

The same will be here... Potato or my.com r the same for us. BUT with big mergings it can be bad future of allods. We dont know what will mail.ru do with the Allods Online.

As i can see this game have collapsibility.
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Rate this thread