You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 7:07pm

Group Search: Raid

I came back to play after some time and i find great the party search button to quick start the astral dungeons, and as always pvp matches.

http://i.imgur.com/AQYglaw.jpg?1

I was thinking that could be nice to have the same to organize random raids.

Now, i know raids arn't that easy to organize and that require a lot of people, but for players like me that arn't in a big guild (and never see someone asking for more for a raid), it could be a posibility to play this part of the game.

I was thinking that maybe not all raids would/should be available all the time, maybe 1 or 2 per day, changing each day. This would help to don't have all people spread, joined to different ones. Ofc, it would help to have a number of people searching in each raid to make it easier to join and encourage others to do it too.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 10:31pm

even better would be having mercenaries for raid (the ones we know from the quests before teps pyramid!) with an advanced interface or singleplayerversions of raids

but having a public queue is a good idea too as there are players which like to pull rookies through raids / help them but arent willing spend thousands of gold for worldshouts

anyway, keep in mind you can do level 40 and 51 raid with just 1 more player if you are strong enough and even 55 raid is possible for few players

i dont know how level 60 & 65 raids will be this patch, maybe some raiders can answer here :)

as for 70 raid; its only relevant to get teal gear and with 7.1 patch teal gear will be available for negotiont-currency if i remember right, so "no need" to do this raid :)

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 2:50pm

Thx for the tips, i may try that.

I like a lot those ideas. I think all those things could work together. I didn't explore much the current functions but for what i understand the group search thing let us search for group (people) or go alone (or with others) and hire mercs to complete the party. Also, we have the distortions to do solo runs.

It would be great if we had all that for raids too.

Rate this thread