You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 12:37pm

Old Holy weapons

Anyone knew how do a lot of newbies got this item? I mean, I saw like 5+ newbies(sadly, this is the only ss I've got) with this item and I whispered some of them but got no response or they just cant understand English. I want to get my hands on this item too lol. I know there would be an upcoming sale for the newest holy weapons but how about the older ones like this? I would totally get this instead of the new ones cause they all look like sh*t to me. Ty in advance.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 12:43pm

angered

Trainee

Pretty sure it's from the collectors edition.

I wish they had something aesthetic on p2p (as far as weapon skins go - ours look so boring and dull without runes, I'd even be willing to pay) :(

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:14pm

Pretty sure it's from the collectors edition.

I wish they had something aesthetic on p2p (as far as weapon skins go - ours look so boring and dull without runes, I'd even be willing to pay) :(
Really? It's not included in the list of items that CE contains. Plus, I bought mine already and did not receive any of it on my main and another character on that same account which was level 15 atm.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:35pm

angered

Trainee

Hmm - Then my second thought is that it's part of the new leveling bundles. Make a brand new character and you should have it (Only works on f2p server).

If it's not that then I have no idea.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:48pm

Start a new character and you will see. Once new players are done with the initial tutorial zone, they get the beginner's chest and in it is the weapon skin now.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 3:50pm

Gramarye

Professional

you get it instantly after character creation and can equip it at lv 1 already after activating it from your botique tab in your bag

Friday, April 29th 2016, 4:55pm

I see, I'll try it now. Thanks for the responses, really appreciate it. Mods can lock this thread now. Cheers

Rate this thread