You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 9:39pm

Cant Get Back to Pearl ring

Hello, so recently i got to pearl ring with my reinc.it was a bit higher level than the starting place of pearl ring but i got there, and at the start when the ship gets destroyed in the astral and you end up on the shore i did 1 quest and used my Adventurers stone to get to Yaskers tower,without opening a portal or anything to pearl ring. Didnt think that this problem would occur then so now i cant get to pearl ring. Tried automoving to the quests there. Tried automoving from the Recommended quest: New Adventures:Irdrich. It just leads me to the mailman. the Mailman does not give me anything that can help. Please help i dont know how to advance im stuck!

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 9:48pm

Hello,

Go back the orc, in the basement of the Yasker Tower (opposite to Elisaveta), he should send you back to the ship.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 5:16pm

He does not Give anything

EDIT: Reinstalled and the portal to Irdrich: Demon hunters ship appeared. Maybe it was there all along and i did not notice but i doubt it. anyways problem fixed

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Warrior113" (May 1st 2016, 5:24pm)

Rate this thread