You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 6:36pm

Hello :)

Hello my name is Lukas im 24y old and im trying to start my "second" live in this game :D
So here i am with a couple of questions to ask.

1. is this game still viable for new players?
2. what about player base (p2p and f2p servers)
3.is world pvp alive?
4. is it possible to form a group for lov lvl dungeons?
5. where is more ppl on f2p server or on p2p serv?

Thx fo reading my questions and sorry for my bad eng :)

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 7:27pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

1. It's a great game but it depends what you want from the game. Basics are doable completely free, end-gaming and PVP is not. If you want competitive end-gaming and PVP and don't want to spend fortunes in the game, go to P2P server. In F2P you'll end up using real money much more, if you want to compete when you are completely new player at this stage of the game.

2. Not sure what you meant with the question... Both servers have nice ppl as well as douche-bags. Both have big guilds, F2P has more though.

3. PVP is mostly Skirmishes now and it's alive. You counter some minor pvp in KOE and Asee-Teph as well.

4. There's no need to as you can hire mercenaries that are strong enough. They are cheap so even a new player can afford them.

5. F2P has much more players than P2P - although, both have enough for playing smoothly.

New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 8:02pm

thx for this answer :)
gonna play on f2p server.

Used tags

beginning, new player

Rate this thread