You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 1:55am

3 Questions

Hello,

I have got 3 questions about new bard:

1-In aspect of support:

Do the flying blade 100% crit chance rubies stack with 100% crit chance rubies for all etudes?
So does the game scale beyond 100% crit chance now or is 100% crit chance the max?

2-Which are more preferred to have in a PVE party now:aspect of support bard (for the buffs) or aspect of assault bards (for pure dps)?

3-Which of the next is more preferred to have in a PVP party and works better in PVP:

-Aspect of support bards (will power and blood lust buffs and CC) or aspect of assault bards (exterminator dps/cc type)?
-Tanky bards or DPS or inbetweener?
-More support or more focused on self?

I'd appreciate if someone answers my questions accurately..I am trying to decide which is best alternative now.
I have made up some useful builds on both aspects (and I might share them on forums once I am done) but those 3 questions confuse me. :pinch:
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:21am

Ghost

Trainee

100% crit is the max. In Support Aspect, you're going to skip the six rubies in the Singing Blade grid and grab the crit chance rubies in the Crescendo grid. You want the support-specific crit rubies because they enable you to reapply your support buffs as you attack.

Full party support all the way to your other questions. Supports are in very high demand and extremely useful. The only case where our Bards or Engineers were asked to switch to DPS builds was in the very rare occurrence of there being three or more supports available and raid ready. In other words, as an end-game Bard or Engineer, expect to touch your Attack Aspect builds very rarely.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 1:37pm

100% crit is the max. In Support Aspect, you're going to skip the six rubies in the Singing Blade grid and grab the crit chance rubies in the Crescendo grid. You want the support-specific crit rubies because they enable you to reapply your support buffs as you attack.

Full party support all the way to your other questions. Supports are in very high demand and extremely useful. The only case where our Bards or Engineers were asked to switch to DPS builds was in the very rare occurrence of there being three or more supports available and raid ready. In other words, as an end-game Bard or Engineer, expect to touch your Attack Aspect builds very rarely.
Thanks for quick reply.
However,regarding your answer to my second and third questions,are you speaking in general or according to P2P server perspective?
Because,I am in F2P server so does your reply on second and third questions apply to F2P server as well?

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 3:49pm

thats simple^^ in pvp (organised pvp no bgs^^) you HAVE to be support ! bard is the only must have class in a dominion grp which cannot be replaced cuz its ridiclious op when it comes to buffing^^ to the question about pve well usually i would say go dps cuz bard has very high dps^^ especially if you go astral random cuz you dont know if any of the other dps is useful so just do it yourself :P if you have a permanent party and you know you have good dpsers in your grp you can play support (but a gunner support would be better there cuz he is not losing so much dps as a bard) to boost the other dps classes

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:03pm

Ghost

Trainee

In general, really. It's all about that K/D, DPS, HPS - none of which the support shows for itself. It's a pretty thankless job. But who knows, maybe the F2P has more people willing to support. :D

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:33pm

@Ghost
@Bluescarlet

Thanks for help. :)

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 6:06pm

@hilver np

@ghost yeah sadly supp which is not only dps or heal doesnt rrly get credit you would need an additional stunned seconds or debuffs applied or something to value it :D but thats just in a random bg^^ in a domi grp you know even if your bard only did 2 mio damage overall he did his job when you won :D

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 7:13pm

rozetri

Intermediate

The things that Bards can do in PvP are sickening. No other class in the game is capable of PUNISHING you like a Bard can. Are you a good player, applying buffs to your team to protect and strengthen them? Congratulations, the enemy Bard just made you wipe your entire group by dispelling all of your positive buffs and replacing them with crippling debuffs. Pair that with a smart Support Summy/Mage and some strong DPS and the result is stunningly mad.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 1:35am

Ghost

Trainee

Yup. Always thank your supports. They are the linchpin of the party.