Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

PVE Melee DPS Paladin build!

Hello,

I am going to share a PVE Melee DPS Paladin build I made this patch.

First of all,let me introduce myself:

I am Hilver (level 64 atm) Kanian great skald-F2P server-Guild:FateOfOneNation and I do also have a main Paladin (level 60 atm) F2P server as well-Guild:LordsOfDeceit.

I didn't play the game for around a year or 2 and used to play since max level was 55 (and probably even before 55 cap but won't count the time I played before 55 patch as my PC couldn't handle the game well back then so couldn't play it properly and left).
It seems much there are many changes.

I also had these guides on Paladin back then (putting them here in case you are interested to check though they are way out of date now but may be you will find their concept inspiring):

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1125

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=5813

Alright,now it's time I get to the point: (sorry for taking much time with the introduction)

Paladin PVE Melee DPS build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!332..31…jhtg/XNWAI!st/C

Notes:

-As you can see,Melee DPS Paladin no longer uses physical damage only but uses fire and holy as well.

-If you want the stamina rubies,you can remove triumph of light rubies or Inquisition stakes or First Blood rubies.

-I got Triumph of light rubies to get Ex-Voto effect stacks faster and more often.

Feel free to criticize,ask question or leave feedback politely..I do appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and good luck!

Edit:Maxed out incineration and removed rank 2 Death sentence..Sorry,I thought death sentence damage on target buff thing worked on bosses but the whole debuff doesn't work on bosses at all saying they are immune when I tried hence reducing its usefulness in PVE.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hilver« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: Adding image for build.

I see some major issues. Paladin in this patch is more like holy damage instead of old physical damage one. I see you try to go physical route. I would highly recommend to use hallmark or seal of flame over seal of righteousness or better version. You can drop physical damage rubies and pick holy damage increase route also picking inquisitors hallmark make your hallmark and better version holy damage. Dropping seal of righteousness will give you alot talent point you can use them on holy ground and strike of justice or even tear skills.

Edit: My bad for Hallmark rubies. Since i play tank i didnt realize it. Ty rozetri for fix the mistake.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ginko« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Plucky Comic Relief

• Nachricht senden

Hallmark can only be made Holy when in tanking aspect. I agree with the general idea that you don't want to capitalize TOO much on phys, though, all of your actual DPS is from Holy damage. Specifically, your top damage-dealer is going to be Incineration, alongside all the other usual suspects like Rage of Light, Condemn, and Summer Lightning. For my money, I would go with something more like this.

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!133...3…sd/CQLAFWKR!a/B

This goes a long way to maxing out your significant sources of holy damage, though you may want to put one more ruby into Interdiction. The next 5 rubies you get after that, though, I would think about devoting to the phys damage ones.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

@rozetri
@Ginko

First of all,thanks for feedback and criticism.

As for what you say,I can see your point and it is valid..However,we just have so limited rubies and talents so one gotta use them in the best and most suitable way..
For me,I find focusing out entangling chains,seal of righteousness and Hall Mark as the main damage skills is far better because of their availability.
I use condemnation for the DOT and to enhance entangling chain and Incineration for the DOT.

I wish I could get incineration and holy damage rubies but my resources won't allow me and if I give up some of my overall damage and my 3 main skills damage rubies to get its rubies,it won't be efficient,imo..

Reason is seal of righteousness,entangling chains and Hall mark have way lower CD and are more spammable than Incineration is and use no cannons unlike Incineration..Hence,they use up far less resources and are easier to be done most of time and hence more available (that's what I meant by availability earlier).

(I know seal of righteousness consumes a cannon of purity to deal its full damage but you can still do it without seals but will deal 50% damage less while you need 1 cannon of purity and 1 cannon of light to do Incineration)

I know my AOEs are holy damage but notice that they don't do that much damage either without their own rubies (that I can't get either due to lack of resources) and holy rage does need cannons as well so the 25% more holy damage to those skills won't be as useful as the 25% more physical damage to entangling chain and seal of righteousness imo..

Hall mark is fire damage and can't make it holy either..

That's why I try to focus the universal damage as much as I can and by universal damage I mean rubies that increase damage done in general regardless of type while trying to maximize the damage of my highest damage skills..

if i am given more rubies,I could get the holy damage rubies along with incineration ones but the fact is rubies are pretty limited.

Do you get my point?

Also this build is meant to be pure PVE so ranking up strike of justice to get it on lower CD is not really necessary imo specially when we have another 1 min CD charge from world mystery skill.

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

@rozetri
@Ginko

First of all,thanks for feedback and criticism.

As for what you say,I can see your point and it is valid..However,we just have so limited rubies and talents so one gotta use them in the best and most suitable way..
For me,I find focusing out entangling chains,seal of righteousness and Hall Mark as the main damage skills is far better because of their availability.
I use condemnation for the DOT and to enhance entangling chain and Incineration for the DOT.

I wish I could get incineration and holy damage rubies but my resources won't allow me and if I give up some of my overall damage and my 3 main skills damage rubies to get its rubies,it won't be efficient,imo..

Reason is seal of righteousness,entangling chains and Hall mark have way lower CD and are more spammable than Incineration is and use no cannons unlike Incineration..Hence,they use up far less resources and are easier to be done most of time and hence more available (that's what I meant by availability earlier).

(I know seal of righteousness consumes a cannon of purity to deal its full damage but you can still do it without seals but will deal 50% damage less while you need 1 cannon of purity and 1 cannon of light to do Incineration)

I know my AOEs are holy damage but notice that they don't do that much damage either without their own rubies (that I can't get either due to lack of resources) and holy rage does need cannons as well so the 25% more holy damage to those skills won't be as useful as the 25% more physical damage to entangling chain and seal of righteousness imo..

Hall mark is fire damage and can't make it holy either..

That's why I try to focus the universal damage as much as I can and by universal damage I mean rubies that increase damage done in general regardless of type while trying to maximize the damage of my highest damage skills..

if i am given more rubies,I could get the holy damage rubies along with incineration ones but the fact is rubies are pretty limited.

Do you get my point?

Also this build is meant to be pure PVE so ranking up strike of justice to get it on lower CD is not really necessary imo specially when we have another 1 min CD charge from world mystery skill.
First of all, my last post's reference to Hallmark was mostly in response to Ginko. I thought I had quoted him in my message, but apparently the quote didn't go through. Either way, yes, you're stuck with fire Hallmark outside of tank aspect.

Secondly, I know you're concerned about having X amount of rubies and talent points to use. I empathize, which is why the build I posted used the exact same number of rubies. I used one more talent point than you, but that's because you have 68+1 at level 70. I currently have 68+8, with 6 from CS scrolls and 1 from Greatness, so excluding both I got to 68+1. Rubies I didn't bother to check what you'd have at level 70, I just assumed your math was accurate and went with the exact same number. I just rearranged them.

I strongly disagree with your belief that Hallmark is more "available" than other abilities, though. For starters, you're factually incorrect about Hallmark not using up canons. Hallmark uses up one of BOTH canons upon being used, if they're available. The tooltip claims otherwise, but that's an inaccurate translation of the original text. Also while on paper you would think that Hallmark would do great damage given it gets buffed by 50% for each canon it eats, let's consider that nothing else really buffs it. As fire damage, it doesn't gain a boost from your melee damage rubies because those are for phys. It does gain a small boost from Finishing Strike, but given Hallmark eats canons, you can't afford to spam it because you won't be able to use your other canon skills.

Compare this to Incineration, which has a longer cooldown, but can be given a monumental boost by consuming all your stacks of Finishing Strike. Even if Incineration had HALF the tooltip damage of Hallmark, with all of your rubies you can boost it +180% from FS, +30% from the ruby that makes it Holy, +25% from the Holy damage rubies, and +10% from the ruby that lets you extend its timer. Assuming the tooltip for Hallmark is 1 damage and the tooltip for Incin is 0.5 damage, Hallmark ends up at 2.25 damage and Incin ends up at 2.5 damage. The DoT from Incin will tick almost as hard as Seal, even without the 30% from the targeted damage only ruby.

The other thing I want to get you away from is Entangling Chains. Now EC by itself isn't a terrible skill. It doesn't do great damage, but it is better than Seal when you're out of canons. The trouble is that you don't have the rubies to use it AND Incineration AND spend the global on it. Basically, to capitalize on Incin, you need 10 stacks of FS. EC eats stacks of FS. At end game, you're optimally wanna be able to get yourself one way or another to 500 Swiftness to halve your cooldowns. You will only BARELY be able to hit 10 stacks of FS by the time Incin's cooldown rolls over. If you had another ruby in my build to gain 2 stacks of FS on using Seal, rather than only 1 stack, AND extra talent points then you could jump over to use EC now and then when you want to save your last purity canon for Incin, but are confident you'll be able to gain the stack back before casting Incin. This would result in an increase in DPS... though only marginal. The problem being, of course, that EC just doesn't do huge damage. Still, if you have the mental quickness to judge the right timing, you'd get a return on your investment.

What this essentially all sums up to is... 80% of your damage comes out of Holy. No matter HOW you do the math, it will always come out vastly in favor of Holy, even in a non-optimized build. Thus it makes sense to buff Holy damage wherever possible. You end up with only three skills that use canons: Seal, Fury of Light, and Incin. The first uses up purity, the second uses up light, and the third uses both. With the Interdict rubies, you NEVER have to cast Condemn, because it will always follow up at the end of your FoL and with 500 swiftness you will ALWAYS be casting FoL almost as soon as it's off cooldown, thus perma-Condemn. You may pause now and then for situational awareness or to save a canon for the next Incin, just like you would with Seal, or cast another skill.

This does imply you need high swiftness, which you'll be able to get at end game, but starting out you may not have the gear for. This is the reason why I raised SoJ so high. With the Battle Cry rubies, you'll get the Treachery buff for 4s, increasing your swiftness by 350. Even WITHOUT gear with Swiftness, you'll hit 470 swiftness with that and rubies alone. It's only 4s, but it makes your rotation a little easier and less gear-dependent until you get higher powered equipment and I think it may eat a stack of Summer Lightning for some additional damage. Of course if you have an Engineer in the group to perma-Treachery you, it may be unnecessary, in which case it might be a good skill to consider reducing to pull Retribution's rank up.

First of all, my last post's reference to Hallmark was mostly in response to Ginko. I thought I had quoted him in my message, but apparently the quote didn't go through. Either way, yes, you're stuck with fire Hallmark outside of tank aspect.

Secondly, I know you're concerned about having X amount of rubies and talent points to use. I empathize, which is why the build I posted used the exact same number of rubies. I used one more talent point than you, but that's because you have 68+1 at level 70. I currently have 68+8, with 6 from CS scrolls and 1 from Greatness, so excluding both I got to 68+1. Rubies I didn't bother to check what you'd have at level 70, I just assumed your math was accurate and went with the exact same number. I just rearranged them.

I strongly disagree with your belief that Hallmark is more "available" than other abilities, though. For starters, you're factually incorrect about Hallmark not using up canons. Hallmark uses up one of BOTH canons upon being used, if they're available. The tooltip claims otherwise, but that's an inaccurate translation of the original text. Also while on paper you would think that Hallmark would do great damage given it gets buffed by 50% for each canon it eats, let's consider that nothing else really buffs it. As fire damage, it doesn't gain a boost from your melee damage rubies because those are for phys. It does gain a small boost from Finishing Strike, but given Hallmark eats canons, you can't afford to spam it because you won't be able to use your other canon skills.

Compare this to Incineration, which has a longer cooldown, but can be given a monumental boost by consuming all your stacks of Finishing Strike. Even if Incineration had HALF the tooltip damage of Hallmark, with all of your rubies you can boost it +180% from FS, +30% from the ruby that makes it Holy, +25% from the Holy damage rubies, and +10% from the ruby that lets you extend its timer. Assuming the tooltip for Hallmark is 1 damage and the tooltip for Incin is 0.5 damage, Hallmark ends up at 2.25 damage and Incin ends up at 2.5 damage. The DoT from Incin will tick almost as hard as Seal, even without the 30% from the targeted damage only ruby.

The other thing I want to get you away from is Entangling Chains. Now EC by itself isn't a terrible skill. It doesn't do great damage, but it is better than Seal when you're out of canons. The trouble is that you don't have the rubies to use it AND Incineration AND spend the global on it. Basically, to capitalize on Incin, you need 10 stacks of FS. EC eats stacks of FS. At end game, you're optimally wanna be able to get yourself one way or another to 500 Swiftness to halve your cooldowns. You will only BARELY be able to hit 10 stacks of FS by the time Incin's cooldown rolls over. If you had another ruby in my build to gain 2 stacks of FS on using Seal, rather than only 1 stack, AND extra talent points then you could jump over to use EC now and then when you want to save your last purity canon for Incin, but are confident you'll be able to gain the stack back before casting Incin. This would result in an increase in DPS... though only marginal. The problem being, of course, that EC just doesn't do huge damage. Still, if you have the mental quickness to judge the right timing, you'd get a return on your investment.

What this essentially all sums up to is... 80% of your damage comes out of Holy. No matter HOW you do the math, it will always come out vastly in favor of Holy, even in a non-optimized build. Thus it makes sense to buff Holy damage wherever possible. You end up with only three skills that use canons: Seal, Fury of Light, and Incin. The first uses up purity, the second uses up light, and the third uses both. With the Interdict rubies, you NEVER have to cast Condemn, because it will always follow up at the end of your FoL and with 500 swiftness you will ALWAYS be casting FoL almost as soon as it's off cooldown, thus perma-Condemn. You may pause now and then for situational awareness or to save a canon for the next Incin, just like you would with Seal, or cast another skill.

This does imply you need high swiftness, which you'll be able to get at end game, but starting out you may not have the gear for. This is the reason why I raised SoJ so high. With the Battle Cry rubies, you'll get the Treachery buff for 4s, increasing your swiftness by 350. Even WITHOUT gear with Swiftness, you'll hit 470 swiftness with that and rubies alone. It's only 4s, but it makes your rotation a little easier and less gear-dependent until you get higher powered equipment and I think it may eat a stack of Summer Lightning for some additional damage. Of course if you have an Engineer in the group to perma-Treachery you, it may be unnecessary, in which case it might be a good skill to consider reducing to pull Retribution's rank up.
My current talents and rubies are for level 60 so they are a bit lower than max because,I have not hit 70 yet as mentioned in the original post.
However,the difference in talent points and rubies seems to be really small like around 2 talents and 2 rubies which still is not enough at all.

Also,my reply was directed to you and Ginko at same time since you had somewhat same idea or close ones which I respect.

80% holy damage?I feel that is a bit of an overestimation for my build at least..Single target:I have 3 physical damage skills,1 fire damage and 2 holy damage so ratio is 2 non holy:1 holy while for AOE:it is 2 holy (that would only be used in AOE because of cannon shortage) and actually 1 physical (because of my physical damage racial as an Xadaganian Avenger which is kinda subjective but still)..

As you see,I seem to be focusing single target DPS more so its pretty much the deal for me while trying to have somewhat a fair AOE damage along with it.

True hall mark might not deal as much damage as Incineration does but looking at incineration rubies,they serve only Incineration but hall mark rubies I picked serve hall mark and the physical skills as well so even the skill focused rubies I pick are more likely to be for more than 1 skill that I use...2 empowered skills are more likely to perform far better than 1.

I see your point though and as I said before it is valid but its all a matter of personal preference after all.

I personally follow this route and I am just sharing in case,it is inspiring for someone else yet if I find an error,I will make sure to show it here as well as the modification.

I appreciate your criticism and your feedback but I think both our ways work in their own way which doesn't conflict but they would both work fine..However,till now,I find my own way to be more to my liking so it is really a matter of tastes and if I find your way had some advantage I could use,I won't hesitate to modify and let you know later but till now,I find it alright.

Thanks for help and criticism..Feel free to discuss more if you would like to.

I have to agree with rozetri especially physical paladin is not viable anymore.

You are saying incineration rubies serve only itself but you miss the point you can turn its damage to holy. Instead of picking physical dmg increase rubies taking holy dmg increase rubies (they both increase same amount dmg) will increase your overall dps since most of your skill does holy dmg.Also you said you are focusing single target dps with some aoe dmg. Still rozetris build does single target dmg with some good aoe still they hit holy so you will be getting more value on holy dmg increase rubies.

Please dont get me wrong but i know you liked your build. I dont think it is even viable and im just hoping it wont inspire other people to use it at the end game. It looks like very good lvling build tho. I would suggest new players to use this till they reach 70 and chage it to rozetris build.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Well yes, of course our two builds can coexist. The trouble is that no matter how much you pump up your phys skills, your holy ones are always going to end up dealing more DPS if they were increased instead. I'm not talking about AoE damage, either. If you were given two situations, one where you max out your phys damage or one where you max out your holy damage, your DPS will always be higher in the second situation. This is also assuming you take universal boosts, rather than type-dependent ones. If you instead boost type-dependent, holy comes out even FARTHER ahead in DPS. This isn't like last patch where you went holy for AoE and tanking or phys for single target DPS. In this patch, the mismatch between effectiveness is remarkably skewed. I know that doesn't make immediate sense if you take a look at the tooltips between holy damage and phys damage, but that's how it ends up panning out.

On top of that, not only does a holy build like mine do better DPS, it's also a lot easier to PLAY. There's fewer things to have to worry about keeping up with and less confusion about what to do next in your rotation to do your best DPS. To be honest, even if holy did less DPS, the fact that it's so much easier to use in a build would make it more attractive to me. That it also does vastly superior DPS in both AoE and single target situations kind of unbalances the class in comparison to others. I think it speaks volumes that next patch they decrease the damage of FoL by over 30% and holy still does better damage than phys.

Well yes, of course our two builds can coexist. The trouble is that no matter how much you pump up your phys skills, your holy ones are always going to end up dealing more DPS if they were increased instead. I'm not talking about AoE damage, either. If you were given two situations, one where you max out your phys damage or one where you max out your holy damage, your DPS will always be higher in the second situation. This is also assuming you take universal boosts, rather than type-dependent ones. If you instead boost type-dependent, holy comes out even FARTHER ahead in DPS. This isn't like last patch where you went holy for AoE and tanking or phys for single target DPS. In this patch, the mismatch between effectiveness is remarkably skewed. I know that doesn't make immediate sense if you take a look at the tooltips between holy damage and phys damage, but that's how it ends up panning out.

On top of that, not only does a holy build like mine do better DPS, it's also a lot easier to PLAY. There's fewer things to have to worry about keeping up with and less confusion about what to do next in your rotation to do your best DPS. To be honest, even if holy did less DPS, the fact that it's so much easier to use in a build would make it more attractive to me. That it also does vastly superior DPS in both AoE and single target situations kind of unbalances the class in comparison to others. I think it speaks volumes that next patch they decrease the damage of FoL by over 30% and holy still does better damage than phys.
You know what?
When I am free,I am gonna try both builds on a dummy and see which does more DPS in same time span using DPS meter then let you know the results whether in favor of my build or in favor of yours..It doesn't matter.

So speaking of DPS meter,do you know any DPS meters up to date?I used to have a pretty good one but I am not sure if it is still accurate with current game version.

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

The one I use is AOUMeter. The last version on Alloder.pro is for 6.0, but it functions for 7.0 just fine thus far.

The one I use is AOUMeter. The last version on Alloder.pro is for 6.0, but it functions for 7.0 just fine thus far.
Oh I believe that is the one I use as well..I guess I just need to update it then.
Thanks for info.

Any critism about this one http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!133..32…xd/CQLAFWKR!a/B ? I rly like how i get 3 stacks of FS each hallmark and seal i get 10 stacks rly quick and when i get into burst rotation i always has it up to get rollng with incer

Any critism about this one http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!133..32…xd/CQLAFWKR!a/B ? I rly like how i get 3 stacks of FS each hallmark and seal i get 10 stacks rly quick and when i get into burst rotation i always has it up to get rollng with incer
I'd prefer not to criticize unless you insist.
Nothing serious but it's just some people consider my criticism a personal matter or an insult sometimes so I am just trying to evade any potential problems.
If you really want me to criticize it though then I wouldn't mind yet I think others can provide useful criticism as well.