You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 7:46pm

gold making

Someone can give me offer how can i do fast gold? i am fresh level 70

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 7:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Depending on what faction you are on, league seems to have many people that like to help our their faction.
They do "AR gold 1900" often.
If you ever see anyone doing that in zone chat, whisper them a " + " quickly and you can get some free gold.
You can also be doing skirmishes and distortion for gold too!

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 8:18pm

I am in empire side. Ok thanks i will try skirmishes.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 9:51pm

Daily koe is 7700 gold also you can do tka riks - 20 sparks and you get 7700 g but if youre fresh 70 it will be propably to hard for you

Monday, May 9th 2016, 1:06am

level reincarnations
sell things on auctions
do arena of death
do skirmishes
do goblinball
do KOE
farm mobs
do AR
make more reincarnations
build personal allods for them & build up more "filling-horns" on them
do the daily quests on personal allod

(... you will soon notice there is more to do than you have time to play :P so try to find out what is most pleasent to you)

Monday, May 9th 2016, 3:26am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

level reincarnations
make more reincarnations

Sorry couldn't resist lawlz xd

Maybe not the answer you wanna hear, but u can as well "cheat" your gold. 1€ (100 crystals) is equal to ~100k gold.
I'm just doing my daily skirmish 2x win and as many astral isles before I get bored of it and I never had any problems with gold so far.
You get about 2.5k gold by opening one loot box (legend),
you can open 7 (legend loot boxes or 14 lower boxes) a day => 17.5k gold plus in case you have enough Magical Dust about 250-300 gold per equip part you sell.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Monday, May 9th 2016, 7:08pm

Quoted

level reincarnations
make more reincarnations

Sorry couldn't resist lawlz xd

her skills would be definitely useful :P
its a pity reincarnations cant be played simultanously :(
however i would prefer going back in time to the point where gold / BC exchangerate was 1:1
imagine... 11.000 € = 1.100.000 BC =1.100.000 Gold (for those who dont know, 11.000€ is the approximate price of full level 13 runes)

now, ppl make 1.100.000 Gold within a few days

and yes, ofc, timewise its more economic to farm in RL and exchange this $ / € to gold & BC ^-^

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 9th 2016, 11:33pm)

Monday, May 9th 2016, 10:59pm

Intre

Trainee

1€=100bc, not 10

Monday, May 9th 2016, 11:34pm