You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 9th 2016, 9:28pm

How is this Caster healer build?

Hello,

My reincarnation is a healer and I really prefer to go for caster healer for PVE DPS.

I made a pure PVE DPS caster healer build but I am not sure of some of my choices and would appreciate if someone would help me to improve it or give me feedback on how good/bad it is.

For example:

Are religious zeal rubies and stamina rubies worth it?Or would it be better if I get DPS rubies like Holy Rapture,Prism of wrath or Glowing Ray instead?

This is the build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!313..3.…zbzzhb/UVCWRQER

I'd also like if anyone could explain what Self Sacrifice skill does exactly because,it is a bit confusing for me. >_<

Thanks.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 12:07pm

RE: How is this Caster healer build?

Hello,

My reincarnation is a healer and I really prefer to go for caster healer for PVE DPS.

I made a pure PVE DPS caster healer build but I am not sure of some of my choices and would appreciate if someone would help me to improve it or give me feedback on how good/bad it is.

For example:

Are religious zeal rubies and stamina rubies worth it?Or would it be better if I get DPS rubies like Holy Rapture,Prism of wrath or Glowing Ray instead?

This is the build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!313..3.…zbzzhb/UVCWRQER

I'd also like if anyone could explain what Self Sacrifice skill does exactly because,it is a bit confusing for me. >_<

Thanks.
Hi.

I would take the shield ability at rank 2 at least on any build. its a life saver and would only cost you few talent points.
Maybe even the self shield rubies but since that costs rubies, you may skip them for dps rubies.
Sorry not in game atm so i can give you the names.
I doubt you need glint in a level up or even a dps build. So skip
that, or even better take r2. You didnt even take the glint related rubies, since you didnt need
them.
You can go full dps on the rest.
Otherwise build looks ok.

About the stamina rubies, it depends on how squishy you are. If you get 1-shot in astral a lot take them, it's not a bad investment. If you have fountain you can play around with that, but i would skip to make full dps build, since CH needs so many dps rubies.

Self sacrifice seems like a thing only a full healer or support would take. It has the benefit of making your target immune to some debuffs if i read it correctly. Never used it. I'm selfish:p