You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:04am

Best friends

How to pay gold best friends in Nowogród.
I cant rent a mount rank 5 and how rent?
If friend ride a mount, I dont have to ride mount friend?
Sorry language I am Polish.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 12:07pm

You buy bowl from the NPC in gibberling district, one in front of the big fish cauldron. You pay gold depending on your level.

You can borrow your best friend rank 4 mount. Open stable and right click on mount and "share with best friend".

If the friend has the mount, you can't ride it. Take it back the same way you lent it to your friend.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 2:47pm

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 8:27pm

I have questions...

- Does my "best friend" have to be online for me to give him this item (i think it says "honey")? Can i send it via postman?
- All my chars and his will be "best friends" too (we all share mounts and ship)?

Cause my situation is: i need to upgrade the hull of my ship, but i'm gonna have to wait 10 days till i can use it again and i don't want to pay for it to be done faster, too much gold wasted imo. Replacing it with my "best friend's ship" is a great answer to that situation, the only thing is gearing that ship up, but i do not mind, i'll do it, np there.

Thanks.

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 3:12pm

You need to be online together to use bowl and start friendship. You also need to be online together to lend a mount or ship.
Mount can be retrieved any time but for ship yo need to be both online to return it to owner.

Only one reinc will be best friend but mount is put in stable and available for all of them. Same for ship. You need to have free slot in stable to borrow mount from friend. didn't test it with ship but most likely you need to have free slot in hangar to borrow ship = no own ship.
Also gearing friend's ship up is not so easy as you are not allowed to change friend's ship devices.