You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 6:32pm

Healing spells

Are there any good healing spells that I can get from reincarnations? I kind of need them for psionicist or mage

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 12:50pm

engineer has a healingskill
warden too

i recommend going with high bloodlust and use magicans teleportskill to escape from cautious situations (and probably healingpotions, they can used like a reincarnationskill too :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 11th 2016, 12:58pm)

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 4:07pm

wardenheal is actually quite strong and hits 3 party members with lowest health

engi skill heals whole party in range and when setting it up dispels 1 negative effect of everyone

cleric divine foresight lets you teleport someone to you instantly and restores 15% of their health (only others so no selfheal)

for a mage i could also recommend cleric reinc skill flash so you are even more mobile^^

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 7:33pm

But the warden one is self heal, right? It heals you and other 3 party members if I understand correctly

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 8:51pm

i think in general the 3 targets in your party with the lowest heath but not too sure to be honest cuz iam warden myself and cant use it :P

Rate this thread