You are not logged in.

New Frontier I got banned but why

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 9:02am

I got banned but why

I got banned too. I made a ticket, i wrote my complaints. Somebody answered me and he told that he will transfer the ticket to the appropriate department but i still haven't took and answer why i got banned 3 days now. My ticket has number (BDH-509-10354).
Please i need an answer. I am 30 years old married with a child and I have no intense to cheat or something like that. I just play for fun in my very little free time. The day you banned me i had payed for a mount ...

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 2:56pm

The ban hammer is going around everywhere. This shit is ridiculous. False bans, no email (as it says in their terms) explaining why, and it takes DAYS to even get an answer. Honestly, you should dispute the charge on your credit card until you receive the service you paid for - I know damn well they took the money from your account in seconds.

It seems like the service department likes to take 3 day weekends, but as for myself, they requested:
a picture of the front side of the card used, a picture of the signature on the back (with the CVV hidden), picture of ID, and bank statement

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 3:21pm

I took my mount and everything were ok but i played only few hours with it so i can't take my money back.

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 5:20pm

Hello,

Banned account decisions are not discussed on the forum.
The support team will get in touch with you soon. Don't send another ticket, or let a new message on your already opened ticket, it will push it back to the queue.

Topic closed, get in touch with a Community Manager by private message if you want more information about your ticket, thank you.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online