You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:44pm

Accounts

I have 2 accounts 1 in NA the other in EU.They both share same username and mail.
I transfered both accounts in-game and i tranfered EU account in this site to this account im posting with.
I cant transfer my NA account in here because it always redirects me to my region Gpotato website that is EU,but my main account is the NA.
His this going to be a problem?I want to keep both accounts,NA for F2P and EU for Subscription.

I created another account in my.com to transfer my NA account to,should i wait for when game is avayable or is there a way for me to get redirected to NA site of Gpotato to transfer my account?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:54pm

Hello,

Try this explanation from Zurion
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…=1213&#post1213

But you will have to choose 2 différent email adress for each account i think.
Because login in this site is done with an email, and not a login.

I don't know how it'll works for the game.

Wait for the end of the tranfer operation and team adjustement, and let the support team appears too. We will have more informations within a few days i hope :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language