You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:27pm

angered

Trainee

• "angered" started this thread

Omniscient

The only official (and primarily) English speaking guild on Empire is recruiting.

Most of our player base is in North America, however, we are accepting any dedicated, friendly, mature, and endgame oriented players regardless of race/religion/language/location/sexuality. If you’re looking for a change in the scenery, want to make new friends, and be in a guild that creates a warm and inviting atmosphere while accomplishing long-term goals, this is the place for you.

Both old/returning and new players are welcome – we aim to carry and get you geared as fast as possible.

We currently use Discord as our voice chat program, with several members on at all times.

If you have any questions, are ready to join, or would just like to chat, feel free to message [In-game, on forums, or via mail system] any of the following:

Angered, Fawkes, eXplicity, or Bloodlust.

Be a part of the change happening on Empire, join us now: omniscient.shivtr.com

Active, strong, and growing.

Omniscient
adjective
1. having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angered" (Jun 8th 2016, 6:28am)

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 3:43pm

Nebe

Trainee

Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 3:57pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Wtb faction change :(
I wish I had the energy and motivation to level a new character.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 4:04pm

:love:

Wtb faction change
I wish I had the energy and motivation to level a new character.
Start one up on Empire, it sucks leveling but take it slow - Priden is pretty quick to level imo, that way you skip those tedious beginner zones. We'd love to convert you to the dark side!

Friday, May 20th 2016, 4:17pm

Marco

Intermediate

I cant understand avarice and the decrease of ppl on league p2p. It was all so nice and they moved to WoW ofical Servers that are ptw....yeah

But Allods always showed up with a high potential of self destruction sad for the new Player son league so Empires turn i think

Friday, May 20th 2016, 5:01pm

I cant understand avarice and the decrease of ppl on league p2p. It was all so nice and they moved to WoW ofical Servers that are ptw....yeah

I'm pretty sure nobody plays on official WoW servers from Avarice at the moment, nor is this probably the right forum to discuss other games.

The reason for the population drop is simple: many people got past the initial phase of being impressed by the class changes and various other events (many people having exams, lot of work, travelling) led to most guilds not having enough decent players for harder content.

A few of us are still available to do stuff and would be willing to play the game if there were enough players to raid with, but as it is now we're not going to log in just to do routine S2 runs or easy mode Fractal.

Also sorry for the off-topic and good luck with Omniscient - there're some fun people there.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:04am

Achilles

Intermediate

Erm, you haven't even been active this patch. Please don't come here commenting on things you have no idea about. Players didn't quit to go play retail WoW, like Hiren said, I dont actually think anyone from avarice has an active sub for retail WoW (myself not included)

Also how on earth is a game that only requires a subscription ptw? Its the same business model as P2P Allods... P2P Allods must be ptw too.

Back on topic. I've decided to level my first imp toon. I haven't been active a lot because of work but Omniscient seems like a fun guild with a solid core albeit a small one for now. Anyone thinking of switching from league to empire should consider joining.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 3:24am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I wish Angered my bro luck he's lost in the p2p I feel he will be saved sometime soon but, I don't know forsure. On to the topic I guess, it's the same routine the server this time lasted a bit over a month before a lot of the "good" people left and then the left overs of people who are good but have no other game to really play or want to re-learn and the bad players (not sorry because its true). I don't understand what some of you expected from this patch Allods sub will never be how it used to be and its the reality you will all sooner or later have to realize.
KAPPA

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 10:09pm

Like Hiren said, there are still a few of us that can be reached through TS to do things on Allods, but at the same time, there is no one that really cares to do anything because there is not enough people for any real progression. So yes, a few of us are playing private server WoW and a few other games. I myself, will probably roll an Imp character and slowly level up, eventually.

Also, just a little side note for any feggit that reads this from Avarice that it applies to, if you are one of the cawk sukars that cried about not getting to run Fractal for 2 weeks and on the 3rd you got to go in and get carried, and then on the 4th week you never logged in again, I hope your video card catches on fire, for you are the reason why this guild crashed and burned.

Hopefully, Omniscient will not have the same fate, although if it's full of us entitled NA players, it probably will.

Anyways, good luck, and I hope that your guild does not suffer the same fate as mine. :thumbup:

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 9:34pm

The guild is growing well with not only quality players but also quality individuals. We hope more like those can join us soon so we can have fun together and work towards a common goal.

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 5:52pm

Friendly guild which cares for newcomers and for worse geared people (fresh 70). You can expect to get help anytime.

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 8:50pm

Fantastic guild that is willing to bend backwards for any guild member, whether they're old or new.

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 1:52am

Now,

The most important question:

Where is Fiddler?

Xupa.

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 2:53am

Azir

Intermediate

Fiddler was around for a bit but I think he quit again.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 9:13am

angered

Trainee

Quick update while servers are down for maintenance - The guild is filling up fast with our members being extremely active; ~100 guildies have logged on within the past 10 days. Currently participating in all endgame activities (Hard-mode Fractal excluded).

See you in-game ~

Friday, July 1st 2016, 12:24pm

Quick update while servers are down for maintenance - The guild is filling up fast with our members being extremely active; ~100 guildies have logged on within the past 10 days. Currently participating in all endgame activities (Hard-mode Fractal excluded).

See you in-game ~
100 different guildies??? Has the server really blown up that much since it popped up on Steam? Is the League population blowing up the same way? If these are all yes, I may be playing this game again.

Thanks.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 1:53pm

Azir

Intermediate

League has 2 guilds Ze Beer and Insidious which have pretty good amount of players I think theres still some member from Avarice around as well. but yes alot of new players have started to join since it came out on steam as well as the ads I and couple others have been posting around the internet on places like MMO forums and group chats. :thumbup: P2P is slowly growing BGS pop alot more now GB pops as well, but theres 4 big guilds 2 one each side and I think league has 2 smaller guilds around as well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Jul 1st 2016, 1:59pm)

Friday, July 1st 2016, 6:10pm

angered

Trainee

See you in-game ~
100 different guildies??? Has the server really blown up that much since it popped up on Steam? Is the League population blowing up the same way? If these are all yes, I may be playing this game again.

Thanks.
On top of what Fawkes said, yes - 100 individuals within the past 10 days. A lot of them are still leveling but most of them are fresh 70s.

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 8:59pm

Azir

Intermediate

Today we have around 25 people online. on other good days we have around 30 players online alot of them are still leveling but were getting there. We have players online though out the whole 24 hour day EU time and NA time.

We also ran Dom today we did pretty good I must say

Monday, July 4th 2016, 11:50pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Gz on getting an up & running guild in P2P :) Numbers look nice, keep it up to attract new players & keep the fun going !

Rate this thread