You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 7:20am

summy pvp mid lvl

hi guys,

i'm lvling summy to enjoy pvp in Asee-teph. i'm only 18 lvl but i got serious blood issues. it seems to me that the blood bank drains too fast so i feel stuck on vamp long casting. i'm usually don't even use other abilities then vamp and howl of death on lvling cause of low regen of the blood bank, its frusrating.

I believe that sup aspect will be better for my purposes.

Can anyone offer a build that might fit mid lvl?

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 4:06am

Summoner is quite restricted in low levels and leveling it ain't fun. I suggest you to go with the Hellion. Builds like this will help you.

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!333....…e/RSEUFBYHC!a/B

Practical Surgery will make you crit often and Hellion critical chance increase will count as your critical strikes which will make you gain more blood. Do not use Howl of Death at the spammy levels though. Your poisons damage a lot more.

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 8:43am

tnx tho i cant see how it solve my blood issue (i had the luck rubies before).