You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 4:53pm

• "swedishmidget" started this thread

Patronage chest sale? + insignia (pot) question

So is there ever any sale for patronage chest? I want to get pat 5 but it's so fucking expensive holy hell, and you don't get anything from it until you reach 10 k holy symbols. So do they ever have sales on them or is that one sacred item they refuse to have sales on to fuck with poor people?

Insignias only work for rare gear so why do you get them on later distortion and why would you buy them for pvp emblems. And what are you superposed do to with them when you no longer have rare gear to change stats on...

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 5:24pm

IAmGroot

Professional

http://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/halo-sale-180316

We just had the patronage 5 sale on 3/18/16 (2 months ago). The last time we saw it prior to that was almost 2 years ago...so you can get the sale probably in 22 more months if you can wait.

Regarding the insignias (rare/blue quality) they work on all gear levels (at least until legend, idk about mythic/fabeled).

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 5:28pm

http://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/halo-sale-180316

We just had the patronage 5 sale on 3/18/16 (2 months ago). The last time we saw it prior to that was almost 2 years ago...so you can get the sale probably in 22 more months if you can wait.

Regarding the insignias (rare/blue quality) they work on all gear levels (at least until legend, idk about mythic/fabeled).

2 Months ago.... Fuck.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 5:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

2 Months ago.... Fuck.
Ask around...there are still people that bought them at the reduced cost that are trying to sell them for a profit, however, it could still be "cheaper" than full cost for you. :)

Good luck chief.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 9:26pm

Waffle

Beginner

So is there ever any sale for patronage chest? I want to get pat 5 but it's so fucking expensive holy hell, and you don't get anything from it until you reach 10 k holy symbols.

you get pat 5 for I think 2h for every 100 symbols you use so you do get the benefit of it while working toward 10k and the timer doesn't run down while not online

Friday, May 20th 2016, 2:52pm

absolutely
its not like you get nothing from it, you get a 2 h buff every 1000 100 symbols!

so just activate this when needed and let it be when afking
after some time its permanent anyway, but no reason to buy this at once

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 20th 2016, 6:02pm) with the following reason: fixed, thanks groot!

Friday, May 20th 2016, 5:07pm

IAmGroot

Professional

absolutely
its not like you get nothing from it, you get a 2 h buff every 1000 100* symbols!

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:45pm

absolutely
its not like you get nothing from it, you get a 2 h buff every 1000 100 symbols!

absolutely

Ah nice. That will be some consolation while emptying my wallet.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 5:06pm

its like a potent but apart from the fact it gets permanent after a while which makes it one of the few cs item i like to be honest O.o

Rate this thread