You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 10:46am

New player, class

Hi. I want to start play this game and my question is which class is the "besat" in pve?

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 12:38pm

i assume you mean AOE-capabilities as this plays a huge role in most PVE-situations

its hard to answer these questions as in there is some balance between classes, howeverr some seems to have better AOE- skills than others thus making them more attractive for certain things to do

so long, i saw that paladin warrior and summoner have incredible AOE-skills...

...while bard for example is no longer the good in AOE as it was before patch 7
warden also has good potential for AOE-DPS
healer is good too
scout also as its defaultattacks are AOE with rubies

engineer can do some AOE but it seems its not as good as the other classes in this matter from what i saw
psionicist HAS a proper AOE-rotation but its a bit more complicated than the one of the other classes, and it can be interrupted

mage seems to have a good AOE too but i lack practical knowledge here as i havent tested AOE enough as mage :rolleyes:

so the answer you want seems to be warrior, paladin and summoner

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 5:04pm

dont read aoe anywhere but can tell this engi aoe seems unbeatable (btw singletarget too)
summy aoe sucks but has good singletarget (single can match a engi but only if he is not distractet at all cuz he is a buttonspammer class)

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 6:26pm

How about shaman? I love characters that can heal yourself and deal much dmg. He's playable like it was in 6.0?Is he one of the best pve class or pala/warr/summ are much better as said ALLODS-PLAYER?

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 6:39pm

warden is a good class but its 2nd AOE (the one with the leafs) is working only into the direction he looks (so its strong but not as comfortable as a paladin / warrior which only needs to press 2 buttons without even targeting at all :P
the usercase i mean is when there are many mobs and you want to hit them all so they follow you and once you have "collected" them you can finish them easy with your AOE

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 11:18pm

as a shaman myself i can say it is ofc good too^^ singletarget dps seems pretty high (didnt had a chance to test it in a raid yet cuz iam usually a heal) and aoe doesnt have to hide too (but less compared to a engi)

as for playing style its a ranged caster now (rrly now you have to cast for a few sek for pretty much every skill)

btw as for healing if you take bloodlust every class can heal up pretty nice

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 12:49am

choose paladin , its best class for aoe , or summy for mono target :)
bluescarlet seem you still playing in 6.0.3 ? engi aoe better than pala ? lawl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 1:35am

well probably depents on which engi you seem to know :P cd on manaburst is only a few sek and every impact on a devide hits for a few million^^

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 3:36am

no need to be good engi to spam burst of mana , but pala in this patch is best aoe class
i can give you the same answer : well probably depents on which pally you seem to know :P

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 7:29am

So i'll play pala/warden. Can someone send me a pve build for both classes? Thanks for your answers anyway ;)

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 9:05pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

summy aoe sucks
Summoner AoE isn't bad at all, it simply isn't a spammable no-brainer like the old Volatile Infection days. Ritual of Plague alone will crush triple mass-pulls in solo content while you sit back and file your fingernails.Downside is that it requires a full blood bank - but you have more than enough means to generate this before or during fights.

By the time the effect fades you'll have chucked an RoPain on any problematic/potential survivors and can pepper that with a few extra volatiles if you so please. Summoner has been an AoE blast for me - and I didn't even take the Cadaver for that little bit of extra pep. If you consider their AoE as sucky, then I'd dread to think what 'brilliant' AoE would be.

Summoners also have arguably one of the easiest times during the levelling phase, though that won't matter now that OP has already chosen a class (good luck out there in Sarnaut - have fun in-game)!

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 22nd 2016, 9:31pm)

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 3:45pm

well when i said it sucks iam just comparing it to other aoe classes like engi,pally,warr and so on and all of them out dps a summy by far in pve^^ (supp summ will be a bit better in terms of aoe cuz less bloodcost but then singletarget dmg is way lower)

btw ofc ppl dont wanna wait until a summy took his time getting blood and all^^ and other classes simply dont have any cd on aoe abilitys so i think of them as superior in aoe terms^^

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 5:11pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey again,

While that may be true, I've not had too many blood concerns overall as Assault.

RoPlague will restore a humble majority of the blood used by itself (rubies) and, unless you're unable to do anything along the way, you'll generate the deficit just by continuing damage normally, so in most cases you're highly unlikely to not have max blood for when RoPlague is off cooldown again (including a RoPain and/or Volatile after the RoPlague, or more if you want to bring Dark Vigor into the equation), unless you're mashing out volatiles or trying to maintain a rotation on more than one enemy while waiting. I've not encountered too many 3xpulls that can survive one RoP with more than 5-10% health thus far (most things just melt), excluding dungeons/astral - though those are quite funny if you have double plague spamming Summoners.

When looked at it from both angles, the factors make sense. You can instantly fire/forget a 15 target DoT using a single button, then continue to do whatever you please. Seems logical that this should be undertaken with a bit of thought or work unless you want to leave yourself completely blood starved. I'll be honest, I greatly prefer the old Summoner (as an Acid player for years, my heart broke when I realized that was completely removed -- and old Volatile was absolutely disgusting) -- but I'm really enjoying the new Summoner (after adapting).

I only commented as I don't see Summoner AoE as bad, regardless of how it may compare to others. Given Summoners were evil AoE'ers for a long time, we can live with giving other classes the opportunity for a while ;)

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 24th 2016, 5:17pm)

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:11pm

mediaaa

Trainee