Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:31pm

Warrior tank question? (How does the barrier work)

So basically lets say you have 1000 hp. You get a hit for 1000. You only take 300 damage and the rest 700 is stored in the barrier. Judging by the description of the ability you should take the 700 damage stored in the barrier 10% every 3 seconds. So in 3 seconds you will take 70 damage and in another 3 seconds another 70 damage in reality it doesn't happen that way... I get hit for 1000. 300 damage gets taken immediately and all the rest of 700 damage gets taken in only 3 seconds. This seems lame because the time to react to mitigate this 700 damage is only 3 seconds. If you don't use Deliverence you get the damage... What's the point?

P.S My warrior tank is only level 21 might this be the issue?

Also is it good to use warpath talent in tanking? It seems you can keep bloody harvest 100% of the time and warpath grants 30% damage reduction while it's on. It seems incredibly solid. Imo warriors are even more sturdy than paladins. Very hard to kill...

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:36pm

this excellent guide might answer many of your questions in a very detailed way :)

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10556

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 24th 2016, 2:41pm)

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:41pm

It doesn't answer my question. I get hit for 1k. 300 damage is taken directly the rest 700 goes in the barrier. Instead of taking it every 3 seconds in portions I take all of it at once in 3 seconds...

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:47pm

isnt it more like you get 10% whats in your barrier every 3 sek or something?

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 9:06pm

Yeah a have the same problem and it bothers me. Maybe it's 10% from the whole mutiliation capacity..?
So if you have 1000 hp, mutiliation capacity is like 3000. You get 1000 dmg, 300 goes to you = 700hp left and you receive 300dmg every 3secs.
One way or another.. if it's some kind of bug or is it what I've described, it's wrong!

Warrior tank 21lvl.. looking forward to see you at 70lvl in year 2030.

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 9:48pm

It it either a bug or the ability doesn't work according to description!

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 10:53am

It might be 10% from the whole barrier capacity. It seems more likely.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 4:33pm

Might be, but it's not. I have 21M mutiliation capacity. It means I would get all 2.1M dmg in 3s from mutiliation if dmg stored in my mutiliation is 2.1M+, that is not true.
I think that mutiliation works on principe that is not described or it's a bug.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 12:26am

Can't tell if I have the barrier. Deliverance says it need stony resilience. I have Solid Rock and Survivability, but nothing in my spellbook for says I have stony resilience. I'm lvl 68 and did TT2. There is no kind of bar or display that looks like a barrier or shows mutilation and my Deliv doesn't seem to do much. Comments?

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 5:32pm

u see worrior tank absorbs dmg way greater than paladin in can never take whole dmg in barrier except it reaches above storage limit & most of his skills reduce that up to 5 mil per 10 sec or more & they even do cc on targets except boss meby worrior hasn't support affect to party but healer can do that worrior tank has improved alot but the need of modifcation is to Aspect of assult it's rubbies are huge &no defense to if u want make pvp for it & even If u depend on aspect of defense the dmg on Tracherous strike alone won't kill any healing class & eventally worrior dies

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 5:34pm

Can't tell if I have the barrier. Deliverance says it need stony resilience. I have Solid Rock and Survivability, but nothing in my spellbook for says I have stony resilience. I'm lvl 68 and did TT2. There is no kind of bar or display that looks like a barrier or shows mutilation and my Deliv doesn't seem to do much. Comments?
there is a rubby for it second tree u see in dicription 70% of dmg is absorbed into mutilation & u take 20% of the dmg every 2 sec

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 5:36pm

Might be, but it's not. I have 21M mutiliation capacity. It means I would get all 2.1M dmg in 3s from mutiliation if dmg stored in my mutiliation is 2.1M+, that is not true.
I think that mutiliation works on principe that is not described or it's a bug.
It happend to me in s2 legy sector & above the limit u take the new dmg like any other class

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir