You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 11:09am

Can't wrap my head around New Paladin

Okay so

I understand that Paladins are now pretty reliant on their Canons.

I also understand that paladins steadily generate canons in battle?

But the philosophy is now escaping me.

Is it best to blow through your canons as soon as you get them? Are those skills that generate canons in a burst useful to invest more than one point in for the reduced cooldown early on, or is it better to save that for later as enemies get tougher? Which of the recommended skills are a waste to invest in and which ones aren't? What am I even going to be doing?

This question is mostly for DPS spec but also applies to tank spec.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 1:08pm

Tbh yes make them lvl 3 ability because canons mean damage for paladins. So faster you get more damage you deal. Also with rubies it means even more damage
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 7:46pm

Cool... so what priority are we talking about? Should I be maxing them as soon as possible? Or more emphasis on it later when I get rubies to work with?