You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 10:28pm

Faction change

Hello ,
please just introduce again the faction change at least in 7.0.1.xx or 7.0.2
the faction change will not kill the game anymore ! there no more factions in battlegrounds.So please lets the old players join their friends !

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 11:31pm

make it a hard, timeconsuming quest or give the option to make reincarnations on other faction :)

but pls dont make it a "mass-feature"

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 12:52am

I hope they read our opinions and will take it seriously ,or for suggestions we need to register in russians forum ? :S

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 3:57am

Bring the item faction of exchange, please!
I would love to play again with my friends who are on the other side . ;( ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lluisilva" (May 25th 2016, 4:05am)

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 6:56am

the ability to have reincarnations choose either factions would be a better idea than an actual faction change, i personally would love to be able to have an imp reinc

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 2:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Reintroducing this would probably be the best thing for the game right now as the game has been factionless for quite some time.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 2:59pm

yep and a ton of players will come back to allods if they introduce the faction change

Thursday, June 2nd 2016, 10:53pm

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6754

no faction change ! :cursing: ,seem they dont listen and they dont read at all suggestions proposed by no russians players :cursing:

at least they know there is a forum for allods.com ? or they focus only on allods.ru :thumbdown:

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 2:13am