You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 11:51am

Waldurify

Beginner

• "Waldurify" started this thread

Having a blast in Tropical Atoll event.. but!

So it's my first time i try the tropical atoll event and i had alot of fun. Got a nice mount, a couple nice costumes and got drunk (well in game) :)
But when i was collecting seashells i noticed alot of people could use their mounts to faster pick up the seashells and even run you over to get the one you spotted. And this felt like a big advantage for thoose with theese kind of mounts. Could you at least made the shell collecting event fair for everyone? I may sound grumpy since i don't own one of thoose mounts. But I still have alot of fun in the event and planning to collect more shells to get hopefully all costumes before the event end (still got plenty of time left)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Waldurify" (Jun 3rd 2016, 7:06pm)