You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 5th 2016, 8:08pm

Allods Mounted Combat - Need Advice =)

Greetings!

I have recently posted a question about the subject on steam forums which can be found here; http://steamcommunity.com/app/459160/dis…32795330037877/ .

I think that it is great that Allods devs/publishers have updated the game so much and they have given us the option of F2P or P2P. I myself would humbly prefer the collector's edition pack and pay to play :)

But the ONE of the main things that attract me to Allods is the mounted combat mechanics, which I find to be very unique among MMO's.

I have kindly been told by an ''allods representative(?)'' on steam forums that the collector's edition grants a NON-COMBAT (vanity) version of the Lightning Bolt mount to me in the pay-to-play (subscription) version of the game. (Details can be found here; https://allods.my.com/en/ce_p2p )

Which is fine... But than again I wonder; how do I get ''a real combat mount'' in the subscription based model? (Such as the Lightning Bolt and the Power Armor)?? At which level can I acquire such a mount? Approximately how many hours/days would it take? Do I need a group of players in order be able to get a combat mount (to do quests to get such a mount etcetera) ?

Before asking here, I tried to google it first but information seems to be very sketchy... at least what I have been able to find wasn't particularly informative :( So, i am asking here to fellow players, instead.

Thank you for your time and any possible guidance.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_7440019" (Jun 5th 2016, 8:13pm)

Sunday, June 5th 2016, 8:22pm

subscriptionserver has no combatmounts; lightningbolt is a demilitarized and much slower exception
powerarmor is not available there at all

on free server however its able to use skills for faster movement, shooting and protection

english teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB2Iw2C9ixM

russian detailed video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaeAmfZvW8

i am a fan of mounted combat myself but its possible only with few mounts in allods, the best one is lightning :love:

just to make it clear: the description of the collectors edition already says that on free server you get a coupon for buying lightningbolt at discount while on subscription you get the mount itself

Lightning "regular" price = 18.000 - 22.000 BC (depending on negotiationskill)

4.500 BC (collectors edition) + 9.000 BC (discountcoupon lightning) = 13.500 BC
- 2000 Premium Crystals
=========================
11.500 BC

(+ all the other stuff you get)

i would call that a good deal, even if its only for the lightning

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 5th 2016, 8:38pm)

Sunday, June 5th 2016, 10:18pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Welcome to the dark side, Krel - hope you gain all the information you need!

Quoted

I think that it is great that Allods devs/publishers have updated the
game so much and they have given us the option of F2P or P2P. I myself
would humbly prefer the collector's edition pack and pay to play :)

P2P has a very dedicated community who will happily welcome you to the fold. Be sure to head over to the P2P forum and keep an eye out for groups or guilds to join! Thanks for all the comments here & steam, and we wish you the best of luck and enjoyment in your upcoming adventure :)

Regards,
Mhul

Monday, June 6th 2016, 11:38am

how do I get ''a real combat mount'' in the subscription based model? (Such as the Lightning Bolt and the Power Armor)?? At which level can I acquire such a mount? Approximately how many hours/days would it take? Do I need a group of players in order be able to get a combat mount (to do quests to get such a mount etcetera) ?
You get them with $$ but just on the F2P server. Lightning bolt, which you can get from the collector edition, is 135 euros, I think. The combat armour on the other side, you can get one for sure with 300 euros from the auction house ( yeah 300 :thumbdown: ) or you can gamble and buy right now strongboxes of the inventor ( 30 boxes = 30 euros) and you "can" get one a lot cheaper ( at least in theory) . In my opinion , combat mounts are not worth it. I believe you are a beginner, so you won't have any reason to use a combat mount in the near future. You can get a mount which increases your speed by 120% for free right now, during the summer, from the tropical atoll, having in mind that the best mounts ( which are paid ofc) increase your speed by 160% . Focus on your runes and the patronage level first. but if your pocket is generous enough, do what you please :P

Monday, June 6th 2016, 5:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You get them with $$ but just on the F2P server. Lightning bolt, which you can get from the collector edition, is 135 euros, I think. The combat armour on the other side, you can get one for sure with 300 euros from the auction house ( yeah 300 :thumbdown: ) or you can gamble and buy right now strongboxes of the inventor ( 30 boxes = 30 euros) and you "can" get one a lot cheaper ( at least in theory) . In my opinion , combat mounts are not worth it. I believe you are a beginner, so you won't have any reason to use a combat mount in the near future. You can get a mount which increases your speed by 120% for free right now, during the summer, from the tropical atoll, having in mind that the best mounts ( which are paid ofc) increase your speed by 160% . Focus on your runes and the patronage level first. but if your pocket is generous enough, do what you please :P
Whoa whoa, settle down there and let's work on getting your facts straight.

First off the Lightning is not the ONLY thing you get for your 135 euros.
You get a boatload of useful items (including vanity, which is one of the most highly prizes items for some in this game).
Also, the Lightning only costs 90 euros from the collector's edition.
You also get 2,000 premium crystals which is the equivalent of 20 euros so therefore your price now comes down to "115."

Also, regarding the assault armour, it's 19,999,999 gold on league auction house at this current moment, so that means at a 1050:1 crystal ratio....your cost is roughly 190 euros. So, again, your price is quite exaggerated. I am not saying that 115 euros/190 euros are things to scoff at, but let's not be throwing around incorrect/wrong numbers to scare people away. :)

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:03pm

Whoa whoa, settle down there and let's work on getting your facts straight.

First off the Lightning is not the ONLY thing you get for your 135 euros.
You get a boatload of useful items (including vanity, which is one of the most highly prizes items for some in this game).
Also, the Lightning only costs 90 euros from the collector's edition.
You also get 2,000 premium crystals which is the equivalent of 20 euros so therefore your price now comes down to "115."

Also, regarding the assault armour, it's 19,999,999 gold on league auction house at this current moment, so that means at a 1050:1 crystal ratio....your cost is roughly 190 euros. So, again, your price is quite exaggerated. I am not saying that 115 euros/190 euros are things to scoff at, but let's not be throwing around incorrect/wrong numbers to scare people away

But in order to get the mount, you have to pay 135 euros? if yes, then this is the price of this mount, as you cannot get it from anywhere else now. Ahh, I don't know about the league, but in empire I checked today or yesterday and there were 2 armours, one at the price of 29,9 millions and one at the price of 30 millions. ok, not 300 euros, 290, which is still OMFG :wacko:
And I forgot about the 2000 premium crystals that you mentioned. they don't come back into your pocket, so at the end of the day, you'll still need exactly 135 euros to get lightning bolt.

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:16pm

29,9 millions for CA are a symbolic price, usally negotiable as ppl want to sell
the confetti sold there for 999.999.999 gold also shouldnt be taken too serious ;)

if you intend buying something expensive from AH contact the vendor and i am sure you will find an adequate price
even is he is not willing to reduce the price you still can save the 5% AH takes from the tancsaction by offering the vendor 1% of it, so you save 4% of total price

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:32pm

ok but wtf, I don't understand your points of view. you can get it cheaper than 290 euros, fine, but I seriously doubt it can get lower than 25 millions if in the AH it has a price of 29.9 millions - still tooooooooooooooo much for a beginner as the guy who posted this( jesus Christ, you can buy almost 10 good games on sales with this amount of money, and in allods you just get a shield which absorbs 800k or idk). But this is not the point, the guy who posted this is a beginner and I think that it is our duty to tell him exactly how the things are going on here.Good thing that he decided to play on the p2p.

Monday, June 6th 2016, 9:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

=But this is not the point, the guy who posted this is a beginner and I think that it is our duty to tell him exactly how the things are going on here.
Well then let's make sure to not leave out information.

So if it's 29,999,999 on the empire AH and 19,999,999 why would you not buy it from the league AH instead?
It was posted a while ago and confirmed by a CM that it is completely legal and accepted to transfer items from league to empire or empire to league.

So, why pay 290 euros when you can pay 190? :)

And also, for your 135 euros "for the mount" you also get a ton of other things with it, which you did not happen to mention.

So while you're stating facts, you're missing information which would contradict your facts.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:12pm

rozetri

Intermediate

=But this is not the point, the guy who posted this is a beginner and I think that it is our duty to tell him exactly how the things are going on here.
Well then let's make sure to not leave out information.

So if it's 29,999,999 on the empire AH and 19,999,999 why would you not buy it from the league AH instead?
It was posted a while ago and confirmed by a CM that it is completely legal and accepted to transfer items from league to empire or empire to league.

So, why pay 290 euros when you can pay 190? :)

And also, for your 135 euros "for the mount" you also get a ton of other things with it, which you did not happen to mention.

So while you're stating facts, you're missing information which would contradict your facts.
Perhaps I'm not clever enough to figure this out, but how exactly would one purchase an item from the League AH and bring it to an Empire character? I remember the old NPC Resale method, but last I checked that was rendered useless by applying a 50% chance for the item to not show up in the resale tab.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:11pm

with a priden reinc:

player 1 from empire want to trade with player 2 from league

both make priden-reincs and trade with these :)

Rate this thread