You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 6th 2016, 4:32pm

virpyre79

Beginner

• "virpyre79" started this thread

Steam Hours Played Tracker

Just wanted to inform you that after you press PLAY on the My.com Launcer, gameplay hours are not being tracked. The only time steam counts hours played is when the my.com launcher is open after it collapses and the game window is launched hours tracked don't show.

There are other games on steam that use launchers that have to launch their games, they usually have to put an option under their launchers to minimize to tab to keep players game hours tracked.

Monday, June 13th 2016, 8:35pm

There's sort of a workaround for this, because that bothered me as well. After you launch the game, open the launcher again. After that you can collapse it and Steam will track the hours and stop tracking just fine when you close the game.

Monday, June 13th 2016, 9:30pm

Monday, June 13th 2016, 9:32pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Personal knowledge.