You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:09pm

Waldurify

Beginner

• "Waldurify" started this thread

Any good addons for allods you guys can recommend?

Good day folks!
Today i got the quest "The Path of the Hero" And need to collect alot of astral stuff so i found out about the addon cartographer and well it seems nice and all but only got trash so far from the astral nodes.
And now i wonder, is there any other addons you can recommed?
Found one megathread here with alot of addons but my russian is nonexistent and thank google for translateing allods pro site :)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 6:42pm

What I recommend.

Greetings ...
It happens that I've uploaded the addons that I use on the mediafire you can download them from here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g9hcvxdl3177dk8/Data.rar

this packet contains those following addons:

-Addon Tools: some addons don't work without him.

-AoU Meter: calculates the DPS,DEF,HPS ; damage per second, defense per second, Heal per second respectively, you can make options for " current, previous, ovrall".

-Asniper: Its kinda bugged, no English title for the thing that are shown, but its pretty good and useful its like a radar which can be adjusted to show "passive players, enemy players, NCP(not a player character), and red bots and bosses" it shows the HP and if you can hit him or not ( color changes if he has immunity), It really helps me since I don't have any paid addons :) .

-Auto Mount feed: I don't have to explain this x'D .

-Cartographer: you already have this OP addon !!

-CuEx: It show the currency exchange rate, no need to go to novo or the tower, or summon the goblin. Note: the addon bugs some times and does not appear on the screen, re-enabling the addon makes it functional again.

-Home Stone: Its not that good addon but I still like it, it shows the current mirrah you have along with the empty slots in you bag, and the quest numbers ex:15/20, and other things maybe I don't remember

-Inspect Equip Rating: as know as the GS, Gear Score, This addon show a small bar above the HP bar for each character you click on it showing the Patronage level, offensive and defensive runes, along side with a number that increase the level and quality of your gear increase.

-Tiny FPS: the frame per second, this addon show a number in the upper left corner in white color refers to the current FPS.

-Unit detector: shows on the left side of the screen the players around you "enemy, friend" and some coloring things I don't understand, the only thing I use this addon for is to know the guild level.

well, those are my addons that I use , if you go on ships download the ship tool addon its pretty useful "ShipControl", hope they benefit you :)

Best regards,
Titanium
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 4:30am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey there,

I'm currently using one single addon. "AllodsTools". Why? To remove error messages, that's all.

"Target is out of range"
"Not enough resource"
"Target is immune"
"You moved"

etc. etc. All gone. It is all I ever want and need, the rest is convenience I don't need for what I do in-game.

Regards,
Mhul

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:45am

Waldurify

Beginner

• "Waldurify" started this thread

Thanks for the reply guys!
I found out that cartographer is a really great addon so far!
Will check out the allods tool, the error messages can be annoying :P

Have a good day folks!

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 2:23pm

How do you install these addons?