You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 5:29pm

Search interest in Allods increased 300% since Steam Launch

Looks like Allods at least got some attention! +300% in last few days. Now if only they could get people on the P2P server...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Reapyr1992" (Jun 7th 2016, 6:04pm)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 5:56pm

i already read about some players who prefer the subscriptionversion, i guess they will join you soon :)

at least on free server i see a LOT of new players everywhere :)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 7:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

If the p2p server gets populated...I'll be there.
But, no offense, I'm not going to be one to try to populate it because I just don't have the time to waste if it fails.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 8:32pm

I'm going to give them the benefit this time and hop on the P2P server. Just bought two months.
A dev over on the Steam forums just posted that they might do a free trial for the P2P server soon too, which should help.

Edit: Changed to "might do a free trial".

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reapyr1992" (Jun 8th 2016, 2:33pm)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:22pm

I'm going to give them the benefit this time and hop on the P2P server. Just bought two months.
A dev over on the Steam forums just posted that they are going to do a free trial for the P2P server soon too, which should help.
That's really awesome and should help the P2P a lot I think.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 4:23am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

A dev over on the Steam forums just posted that they are going to do a
free trial for the P2P server soon too, which should help.

Hey, please be mindful that nothing was officially promised, it's just something we'd like to do. P2P right now has seen a steady interest rise (naturally due to it being balanced and people having a reason to make new accounts), so we looked into the possibility of a sub-promotion to help it along. If/when it happens we'll no doubt make an official news of it here and on steam, so keep an eye out. We're still adapting to steam hence we won't be making any major promises, but it's looking good thus far.

Regards,
Mhul

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 2:33pm

Sorry about that... Changed to "might"

Quoted

A dev over on the Steam forums just posted that they are going to do a
free trial for the P2P server soon too, which should help.

Hey, please be mindful that nothing was officially promised, it's just something we'd like to do. P2P right now has seen a steady interest rise (naturally due to it being balanced and people having a reason to make new accounts), so we looked into the possibility of a sub-promotion to help it along. If/when it happens we'll no doubt make an official news of it here and on steam, so keep an eye out. We're still adapting to steam hence we won't be making any major promises, but it's looking good thus far.

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:25pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

No problem at all - just wanted to avoid people taking it as a promise. We are definitely looking into it, as well as other possibilities to spice things up, though until we adapt fully to steam and can be sure such concepts are 100% possible on our end and set in stone, no promises can or will be made (for your own sanity).

On the topic of the rising interest in Allods, you guys have just as big a part to play as we do. We'd like to thank everyone who engaged with us on Steam, supplied art, screenshots, videos, broadcasts, or positive reviews -- as well as encourage people to continue doing so. Every little helps while we adapt, dig into our own list of possibilities, and plan the road ahead.

Regards,
Mhul