You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 6:12pm

u_9180296

Beginner

• "u_9180296" started this thread

Occupation: In-Game support for a somewhat popular mobile game ;)

Can I pay for a subscription using my Steam wallet, since the game is fully integrated into steam now?

Hello!

I'm looking forward to getting back into the game, I played a few years ago but the p2w factor was too much for me. I'd like to give the p2p server a try. Am I able to use my steam funds to buy crystals for the subscription?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 7:05pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Welcome back to Allods :)

Subscription is purchased using blue-crystals (not actual money, unless you intend to buy the crystals with money -- in which case the end result is the same), thus we don't have subscription/steam wallet functionality at this time. Having subscription tied to blue crystals allows players to purchase subscription via in-game means, leftover crystals from purchases, or simply buy it outright by purchasing the required amount of crystals needed to subscribe for the chosen length of time.

Given lack of account linking between steam and non-steam accounts, it would be safer overall for purchases to be performed on-site even if the feature existed. Steam is new territory for us and no doubt we'll be improving things over time in various ways, but for now it is not possible.

Regards,
Mhul

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 7:25pm

u_9180296

Beginner

• "u_9180296" started this thread

Occupation: In-Game support for a somewhat popular mobile game ;)

Thank you so much for the prompt reply!

That clears things up for me, thanks again! :)

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:07am

Mhuldoon

Professional

No problem at all - welcome to the community and have fun in-game! :)

Regards,
Mhul