You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 2:54pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Summer Nights: Costume Box Discount & Swimwear

Dear Sarnaut,

Summer nights are rolling in!

Despite the heat, Goblin Banker and the Holiday Committee sipped refreshing drinks out of coconut shells during private talks about how they could spice up Sarnaut's summer season, with great results!

As of today, they have decided to permanently slash prices on all three costume boxes (Chest, Helmet and Cloak), as well as reinstate the player-made Sailor & Plume swimwear back into the boutique until the end of the [Tropic Atoll ], which is currently open to tourists. With the [2016 Swimsuit Competition ]also under way, the timing couldn't be better!

To check out Sulisi's Sailor Suit from the 2014 contest, or Vorzhan's Seafolk Suit from the 2015 contest, head over to the Boutique > Accessories > Outfits tab.

Costume Boxes (Chest, Helmet and Cloak) have now had their original price of 200 crystals completely and permanently crushed.

• Costume Chest > Reduced from 200 Crystals to 28 Crystals.
  • Headdress Chest > Reduced from 200 Crystals to 16 Crystals.
  • Cloak Chest > Reduced from 200 Crystals to 12 Crystals.

These boxes provide a random costume of their chosen type (Chest, Helmet and Cloak) - the perfect way to fluff up your wardrobe and make your very own fashion statement!

To check out the costume boxes, head over to the Boutique > Chests tab.

We hope you enjoy these changes!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jun 9th 2016, 11:46am)

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 3:06pm

IAmGroot

Professional

JESUS CHRIST FINALLY!

I don't know who really thought 200 crystals for 1 of these boxes was even remotely close to a legitimate price.
Thank god they changed this.

Now all we're waiting for is the massive costume sale that RU had and our remaining CS prices to drop significantly and we got ourselves a smashing game here.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 3:34pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

The universal costume sale?

Been anticipating that one for a long time, i'm #Ready, take my credit card already.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 3:40pm

angered

Trainee

Bring this to p2p please T_T I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind spending money for aesthetics

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 4:30pm

that would be soo cool. a boutique for the p2p filled only with costumes

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:20pm

that would be soo cool. a boutique for the p2p filled only with costumes

CS was removed from P2P completly, so to re-add a limited version of it would need some time from developers. We have to be sure that such a move will be accepted by the P2P community as a whole, and may need to rely on votes when it comes to making final decisions.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:24pm

IAmGroot

Professional

If it was STRICTLY and ONLY and NEVER EXPANDED ON vanity.....I doubt anyone would ever care.
But if you EVER put something in there that wasn't STRICTLY vanity, there would be an uproar.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 8:13pm

or at least let us buy chests with gold :c 1 platinum coin per costume/ head gear is too much

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 8:57pm

angered

Trainee

If it was STRICTLY and ONLY and NEVER EXPANDED ON vanity.....I doubt anyone would ever care.
But if you EVER put something in there that wasn't STRICTLY vanity, there would be an uproar.
^ People come to p2p for the balance, adding vanity (LIKE WEAPON SKINS *HINT HINT*) would be widely accepted.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 10:27pm

great! :love: especially that this is a permanent discount!

i would have never considered getting one of these chests before, but for this price its worth to think about for sure

this also increases the anticipation for the global costumesale even more and is a great pre-taste :love:

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 6:57am

considering the only costumes you cannot get on P2P are the Prophetic Cards lot, all other costumes can be bought with collector coins. A vanity only shop would be wonderful, weapon skins would be well received as well as the Prophetic Card costumes, even some of the mount skins that are unattainable on P2P at the moment would do well. .... Vanity pieces only!!!

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 9:49am

freestile

Professional

" class-specific costumes all the way to rare and desirable prophetic costume pieces"

==> has anyone got a prophetic card costume by opening one of these boxes? because as i didn't with about 50 boxes i wonder if it's true or if it's just that the drop rate is super low ?(

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 1:39pm

Are the awesome Priden costumes actually in these? Not going to waste money if they aren't.

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 2:32pm

Aionwen

Professional

" class-specific costumes all the way to rare and desirable prophetic costume pieces"

==> has anyone got a prophetic card costume by opening one of these boxes? because as i didn't with about 50 boxes i wonder if it's true or if it's just that the drop rate is super low ?(

Mmhm, in about 50 Boxes u ShoulD got at least 1 of the prophetic ones... in german forum no words tellin about what costumes are available, so i expect its the normal content of this boxes still yet and this "way to rare"-story is cozed by internal misleading... btw we talk about trollods so sure droprate would be so low that u need at least thousands of chests to get the rare costume u want :thumbdown:
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 3:33pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

has anyone got a prophetic card costume by opening one of these boxes?
Hey guys,

That was actually a mistake on my part (and mine alone) -- it has since been removed from the news and I can only apologize for the error. Priden costumes (essentially all race/class greens, such as "Heretic (Arisen Healer)", "Defiler (Xada Summoner)", Priden race/class costumes etc. are achievable, but prophetic pieces are not.

Regards,
Mhul < needs more coffee.

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:08pm

While it sounds good on paper, players must understand that any kind of CS button could be seen negatively by members of the P2P community. While a vanity shop may not provide any PvE/PvP advantage, it still means that the CS will contain items you cannot acquire via in-game means (which is the heart of our P2P balance). It is also well known that only a small percentage of players are active on forums, meaning we won't always get the overall community feeling on certain subjects. Taking this into consideration, we may organize an in-game poll which will be limited by player level – ensuring we get a general consensus from the core of the P2P community.

Friday, June 10th 2016, 12:25am

angered

Trainee

While it sounds good on paper, players must understand that any kind of CS button could be seen negatively by members of the P2P community. While a vanity shop may not provide any PvE/PvP advantage, it still means that the CS will contain items you cannot acquire via in-game means (which is the heart of our P2P balance). It is also well known that only a small percentage of players are active on forums, meaning we won't always get the overall community feeling on certain subjects. Taking this into consideration, we may organize an in-game poll which will be limited by player level – ensuring we get a general consensus from the core of the P2P community.
Completely understandable. I'd suggest keeping the costumes already available for purchase with collector's coins as is and add the achievable as mentioned here:
considering the only costumes you cannot get on P2P are the Prophetic Cards lot, all other costumes can be bought with collector coins. A vanity only shop would be wonderful, weapon skins would be well received as well as the Prophetic Card costumes, even some of the mount skins that are unattainable on P2P at the moment would do well. .... Vanity pieces only!!!

strictly CS. (Perhaps even add the gold to crystal exchanger in-game to allow people to farm for the vanity without having to spend money - just keep the exchange rate as a fixed amount).

Friday, June 10th 2016, 3:16am

I would honestly prefer that you test this before proclaiming it to be true. Specifically, I want to know if Headdress/Costume of the Influential Guardian, Headdress/Costume of the Influential Hunter, Headdress/Costume of the Influential Mesmerist, Headdress/Costume of the Influential Spellcaster, Headdress/Costume of the Influential Storyteller and Headdress/Costume of the Influential Trapper are available in these boxes. All of these costumes state they are available in the Boutique, but not in the Headgear/Costume boxes, with the exception of the Mesmerist set which states the Headdress, Costume, and Cloak are all obtained from the Cloak chest. Please confirm this information, and I (among many others) would be more inclined to purchase boxes.

Friday, June 10th 2016, 5:00am

PinkiePie

Beginner

Amazing new price for this costumes, thank you.
Ok, guys.. i mean boys, have many fun with the female toons. :thumbsup:

Rate this thread