You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 4:39pm

Astral travels: need some help

Hello, a friend and I started to go out to the astral once again, after very long long time, and we are kind of lost. I would like to know if there is an updated guide we could use or if someone can explain which activities we can do there atm, and how to go there.

So far we found, by accident, a sector in which we could get a chest we needed to hold for some time before it stabilize, and also found a place full of demons in which one can active the trap and kill many to get a reward. But don't know if can get to the astral allods like before (since we didn't found any) or if there are other stuffs to do.

Also, i would like to know if there is a recomended addon to use there.

Thx a lot for help

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:52pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Heyho,

At first: you can't find allods anymore by driving in astral sadly ;'(

but there is a couple of things you can do in astral. Some of them are in schedule.

Caravan Route (Gold)

You can go for Caravan Route and during specific times (look into schedule) you can get some free loads you can deliver to the outpost. For this one you've to go to the a specific person (Michael Kazakin in Imperial Hangar; League Hangar: Baccy Family)

Then you can go to the outpost of your faction (port there and scan for it)

There you can get free loads again after getting your reward + take the next free loads when you are in time of schedule. Get them back to Empire/League Hangar and get your second reward.

Astral Hunt

You can do astral hunt for getting astral nuggets, anniversary coins, etherium for gold and ship parts. For doing so go into sector 1 or 2 (2 is mainly better if you've a good ship and a skilled crew). Go to your astral trap and put it on with the first skill.

Then you will start collecting nuggets when you kill deamons. After you killed enough deamons you will get 100 stacks on your ship and that results in one chest. You can fill your ship with up to 20 chests. Then you have to drive back manually to Empire Hangar, so you will get your reward into your bag.

With this astral nuggets currency you can buy several things, also gold symbols, ship parts, etc.

Trade Route/ Trade Wars

Though this isn't a good thing to do beside sell the etherium gotten by the astral hunt. Before you even start doing this look on the astral map:

If the first bar (0/120) is at 0/120 it's all fine you'll get the maximum amount out of your barrels or etherium (don't do both!)

When you sell ehterium or barrels this bar will increase and slowly decrease. This will dump the price and then will rise it slowly again. 'cause the more you have the less you need ;)

Tip: If you sell Ehterium, collect them all to one person. So just one is selling. Then you can distribute fairly between anyone and no one got the higher price and some the lower.

Here is your way to go if you want to start the not finishable quest trade route:

Go to the trading post. You might need to kill the tower protecting the allod and after this capture the allod. For this there is an additional quest:

There you will get gold and a particle, where you can get some interesting things from.

Astral monsters Den

This one is pretty much straight forward. Take the quest, port into the sector, find the route. Then drive there and kill the deamon.

Tactics in short:
- AoE (45 Seconds) -> Collect the green emanation appearing in astral for this time, else you will get a massive hit. In this time the deamon wont move
- Adds (on board) -> it will spawn adds on board, kill them or they will eat your ship
- Adds (astral) -> constantly spawns adds, best way to kill them is use the artillery, when 2 adds are there.

After you've defeated it, you will get emanations + a ship part (which is around every 2-3 times epic) + ship crystal of the generation (in this example for 16th)

Anomalous Sector

Like you said there you've to collect chests and defend them for 8 minutes. While you're carrying them you are 20% slower and are bound when your ship just gets dmg don't matter where it is from.

Each chest will give you 6 Amalgam + 2 Particles + (maybe an epic ship part)
Exception here is the octhulu it will drop 6 Amgalgam + 5 Particles + 100% an epic ship part.
You can use visor skills on this octhulu.
You can just collect 5 chests at one time from one source (1. collected (5 times kill for enemy ship is include here too) and 2. plundered from enemy ship)
You can see every sector on scanner,
you can see every chest if there is no other ship with chest or the octhulu in this sector.
You can see every enemy ship with chests when there is no octhulu in sector
you always can see the octhulu sector.
It's overlapping: Octhulu > Enemy Ship with chest > Chest

Anomalous Regions

There are 3 different anomalous regions:

"Shoot 20 Mobs" located in: Explored Astral (I) Sector 3

Full of mobs, they are not attacking, when you attack them, they will deal a little bit dmg to the side of the ship where it was shot from. Each mob will give you one stack of energy [some word here]
After you reached 20 Stacks don't attack anymore and let the stack fade out. (The buff is on your ship so you don't need to stay in this sector you can pull it back to the hangar if you want to). Then stand in hangar with the ship summoned or stand on ship and let the buff fade out. Everyone in group will now get 1900g + 1 Emantion of Mysterious astral + a debuff which will prevent getting this reward again for the next 6h.
This is an pvp area so you can shoot enemies with 20 stacks to don't collect them yourself. After that you will get an buff which will prevent enemies to get loot from your ship again for the next 4h.

"Collect 10 Random Emanations" located in Mysterious Astral (II) Sector 2
Just drive trough the black emanations and they will show you what they are:
- ship wracks
- little mobs
- big mobs
- good anomalities
- bad anomalities

You need to collect 10 stacks to get your reward. Around 1300g + 1 decaying particle (which you can use for quite less than normal particles, but still they have some uses).
You will get a 6h debuff again preventing you from getting this reward again.

"I'm here for whatever reason 100 speed yaaay" located in Explored Astral (I) Sector 4
Yeah some mobs which will hit really low on range and will hit fucking hart if you are near. There are 3 ship wracks flying near those mobs. You can collect the anomalities to get your ship faster. (blue stacks means slowed down) (red stacks means speed up) you can stack up to 10 stacks and get incredibly fast hooooray! :)

"Astral Graveyard"
Not actually an anomalous region but located in Mysterious Astral (II) Sector 2.
There are 6 ship wracks floating around. Just to be collected. Btw their respawn time is 10 minutes. Good way to farm hull parts of a specific generation.

Archdeamon

Every Sunday the gate for the archdeamon will open for 2 hours. You can't use visor skills on it. It has an incredible amount of life. If you manage to kill it and protect the chest from other ships for 10 minutes. Then you can get legend ship parts + an item which will increase guilds prestige a lot. (Around 1,7 million on p2p)

Addons

I just would recommend Ship Control. You can download it here:

https://alloder.pro/files/file/9-shipcontrol/

It will show you cooldowns of every device and distances from mobs etc. Nice and handy.

BAUA POWA!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Buuhuu" (Jun 8th 2016, 6:04pm)

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 6:13pm

Oh, very nice guide :thumbsup:

It will take me some time to learn all that but i am sure we will try it all, thx! :D

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 6:19pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hello,
thank you for the nice guide dude, I added it to the "Allods' Game Guides"-Thread
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL